Bells

"Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh, all the fields we go," Harry sang as he braided my hair.

"Laughing all the way," I sang along with him in harmony, knowing I've been studying music education, but we were immediately hushed.

"Shut up," Jessica said , her long straight brown hair not being able to stay in one place as Hunter looked back as well.

"Here, come back," Harry instructed me as he wrapped his arm around my waist, trying to get our backs against the wall.

We were wearing matching

The power was all out in the building since the snow storm for Christmas while Jessica and Hunter, as the new couple of the month, wanted to watch The Grinch in the dark hall, but Harry and I weren't so interested.

We weren't able to our families because of the storm at all.

I still didn't get a gift from Harry and I didn't like that at all. I figured that he would get me something, but then again, I'm glad he didn't think about it, because I didn't get anything for him.

I snuggled into Harry and I watched the movie from afar.

"You know...why won't we sneak up to that party they're having upstairs?" Harry whispered in my ear, and I became confused, because I didn't hear the music.

"I don't hear it," I whispered back to him and he smiled at me.

"Place your ear to the wall," he whispered and I did as he said, listening to a song playing, but a small boom of a bass vibrating through the wall.

I smiled and looked to him, as I moved away from the wall, then he took my hand.

"Let's go," Harry whispered and we quietly got up from floor.

"We can't even see," I whispered as we started to walk along through the hall away from the light of Hunter's phone playing the movie.

"Come on," Harry whispered and I heard him start to run a bit as I was almost being dragged, but I sped up to his pace.

"You see the light ahead?" I looked up to see slightly an orange bright light, maybe yellow against the wall of the college TV room, where the students usually hung out.

"Yeah," I answered as we kept running towards it.

"We're not going to the party," I heard him say, and now I wondered why we were headed to the light.

We finally reached the hang out room, where a fire place was lit up bright, and I never knew that they lit the fireplace up.

"When did they start ever start lighting a fire?" I asked Harry and looked at him, as the fire shone onto his face.

"Every since it started getting really cold, love," He said, and brought me around to the front of the fire, where we sat on the long sofa that was warm from being close to the fire.

I sat to the far left, as Harry sat to the right, letting go of my hand, and shoving his hand into the couch. I studied his every move as he pulled out a white medium sized box from the sofa.

"It's your christmas gift," he said with a smile, and letting the gift settled in his hands.

"But I already gave you my gift, why didn't you have it then?" I asked, as I pushed over more to Harry.

"Because I wanted to make it a little bit special, but your scrapbook was perfect," Harry said with a wink, putting up his hands, rounding his thumb and index to say 'okay'.

I smiled big as things became quiet again, and all we could hear is the fire crackling up the bright orange sparks.

Harry snapped open the box, revealing a bracelet.

I immediately felt guilty, knowing my gift wasn't as good as his.

"What? Harry, this totally beats my gift," I said in a pout and he smiled at me.

"Please, just let me put it on you, and stop getting upset, " Harry said and I smiled as he left the box to stand on his thigh and picked up the bracelet from the round indent that bedded the jewelry.

I looked at the silver bracelet as something precious as Harry rose it from the box. There was only one charm that hung, and it wasn't small, but a medium sized book that looked like it opened up.

I gasped as admire the book, and Harry gently snapped the bracelet to my wrist, but I kept my eyes to the elegant present.

"Is the book a locket?" I asked as I looked to Harry then back to the charm.

"Oh, yeah...I almost forgot," I heard him hype up, and I rose my wrist so he could open up the book charm.

"It was personalized...it has the day we met, and they day we started dating on the inside," I looked at Harry as he blushed up and I brought my wrist up to my sight to hold the charm, while I got a close look.

It read November 18th, while the day we started to date was June 13th.

"And when we get married, I would have that date engraved in as well," he said, tapping on the dangling book and I looked up to him with a smile as his face seemed to glow of red.

"Then, also, I would be getting a diamond charm every anniversary," Harry looked down, but I kept my eyes on my boyfriend.

"Thank you so much for everything," I fell into Harry's arms and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, sending the magic and power shocks through my happy state.

"For being everything I need...you definitely know how to make a girl happy," I said as I just wore a small smile, and cuddled into his chest, as he rubbed my back.

"Not just a girl," Harry said then he kissed the the top of my head.

"My girl," Harry moved his body more under me.

I kept my eyes closed as I ran my hands down his arm and then back to feeling the static and love between us, with the small touches I gave from the tips of my fingers.

I felt Harry grab my hand from around his neck and kissed the fingertips as if they were royalty.

I giggled as he kissed them and I lifted my head up to face him to see him stop kissing my finger tips, then just interlacing our fingers or playing with them.

I sat up and fell into straddling position with Harry as I started to play with his other hand, and twist the rings around his fingers. I just asmired the difference between his hands and mine, but I slowly pulled off one of the ring, pushing it onto my finger in a perfect fit as Harry's eyes widened.

"Don't tell anyone that my rings seem to fit you perfectly," Harry said and I laughed out, but tried not to be so loud, as I kept the ring on, interlacing my fingers with his then leaning down to kiss his lips almost like flutters of a butterfly's wings.

I pulled away as Harry tossed the braid he had just done from my shoulder, and I lied back down onto his body to fall into a deep warm fire-lit sleep.