Beginning of my Journey

What! This is my visa and ticket, yes.! I got it. This is the time to be me. Are you thinking of "What is this", Right? I'm Natasha, an engineering master's graduate, the normal middle-class girl with family issues, stress, anxiety, and depression, but most of my friends call me psycho when you know about me, when you start loving me, maybe you are also going to call me psycho, a cute, sweet but savage psycho. My dreams and passions always drive alive.

A novel experience that I never moved out of my country and now going to learn a new language, style, and culture and it's so exciting. I will tell you about my family. Mom and sister, are my only family but my mom always stands with my sister. It doesn't mean she doesn't like me. It's like my sister is her priority. I'm second sometimes like a burden for them. My passions and dreams are always making me alive. I'm admitted to South Korea as an intern. Diana, my friend's distant cousin, is there in Korea, so she would help to find a place to stay and is already trying to buy that flat for me. I spent a lot on that. But it's necessary to buy a flat because that will help to solve the rent issues. I use my whole 5-year savings for it. Some paper works remaining. I have to clear it when I reach there. I feel more relaxed; you know why? Finding a part-time job, doing studies, and having a beautiful life with freedom are all every girl's dreams. Now I'm going to achieve it. 2 more days to fly. This makes me more excited and crazy.

My parents are not supportive, all they want is to get married. My first and biggest priority is always my passion and dream. Because I have already given up my many likes for them, even my writings too. It makes me feel so empty and lonely. For them, I'm just an ATM machine (like anytime money). So many fights. I got beaten by my mother for leaving my home, but I'm not gonna change my mind. I used to write by the pen name, so it's been difficult for my family to find this. All 5 years my writing got friendly approaches and recognition and I kept hiding from others. Only my friend knew the truth. Even now, too. I am not ready to step in front of others with my true identity. After praying for a long period of time, I started to feel like myself. It was not the same, may be hard for me to leave everything I loved behind. But it is my dream. Very unexpected but mushed wished. I packed all my stuff and got inside the taxi. "Sir to the airport" the driver nodded. The vision started to blur because of tears. I really don't know what will happen when I get there.

A long 4-hour ride to get there started to think about the weird days I passed all last 6 to 8 years. Staying away from home and doing part-time for paying fees and reaching daily expenses. Her passion leads to meeting her daily expenses and supporting the family. All the way I felt confident. maybe my hardship helps me to be strong."Excuse me! We reached the airport," I was startled. "Oh yes" took languages and led to the airport entrance. There is no one to send her off. No one to console, even to say Have a nice journey, boarded a long 18 hours trip which was going to change my life. The awesome feeling is sighting the sunset and sunrise on the flight. It's incredible the reddish-golden clouds wow it's mesmerizing. I took my favorite note and started to write a story that started a long time ago. "Excuse me mam, please fasten your belt we are gonna land." woke up by hearing this from the air hostess, "Oh yes, thank you" I landed at 6 am. "Wow, a new world with a different culture, entirely different climate, and fascinating smell." a little weird right? Don't worry you guys are gonna accommodate this till the very end. My friend's cousin was there to pick me up. She is kind of a cute sister, next 1 hr drive. I slept in the car, and when we reached there, I was surprised. You know what? My apartment is looking so cool; I loved it. She already arranged everything for me, even stationary too. And gave so many instructions like bus card, new bank account, phone number, the nearest station, all the stuff that I have to follow for my rest years. She tried her best to help me and she is leaving for America for some sort of work. After 3 hours, she left. Now it's the time for me and my life.