How he?!!

"Hello, I'm David!!" "Nice to meet you," "hey baby, how do you do?" with a sweet hug. "nice man," "please get in." he took us inside. "So David, this is Mr. Ho-So, my coach, and Mrs. Ho-So," "Glad to meet you both, Nasha told me a lot about you, and of course, everyone knows the worldwide SY industries." "Please feel comfortable. I will get you some drinks." We nodded. "Jiya I don't like him," "wae ma'am?" "you again calling me ma'am?" I winked. "Why honey, what happened?" "He hugged my baby without her concern," "yya! He is her friend, it's common between them," "but I won't allow that." "Ma'am stay here. I will help him serve." this is the only way to escape from them. Ma'am always shows her possessiveness around but he hides it well but can see it in his eyes. "David!" "Hold a moment, it gets ready soon," "let me help you," "no need, you already helped me a lot. Now this time I have to return with all love and sincerity." "hhaaa!! So annoying, stop blabbering." I let out a sigh, and we both chuckled. "Ma'am won't have grape juice, she is allergic like me," "ok I will get mango juice for her too." "low sugar!" "I know!! Just take a home tour, I already set everything for you." "What do you arrange for her?" "hoo ma'am, you scared us!" "do I disturb you guys?" "Ani, ani, we were just talking." "Ok, so what did you set for her?" "That.." "let's take a home tour so we can see that, right? Come, let's go, ma'am." I dragged her from there. "Ya!! I told you..." "ok eommaa!"
He arranged the room beautifully. Except why do boys always think pink for girls? He arranged my room with a pink interior like my brothers. This made me remind them. I miss them, fortunately, they're idols so I got updates on them through social media and can see live through vlive. Seong's two songs became tremendous hits and entered the billboard on top 10, but I'm not ready to hear that. The names of songs always flutter my heart. I wish to hear, but something pushes me back from that. "Jiya, why is he calling you Nasha?" "Oh that, I introduced myself as Natasha but he used to call me Nasha, and he said that makes us more intimate," "doesn't he know who you're?" "ya he does, that's not gonna make any issues. So don't worry." "But babe did he confess to you before?" "Aniyo wae???" "I felt like that," "ani eomma we are good friends," "everything he arranged was perfect except the color and he was aware of your dislike too. I already took a flash tour but felt something fishy." "eomma don't think too much. If you dislike him, then I will stay with you. So don't make unnecessary assumptions." "ani paapa, oh sorry. You said he is an intern, but this villa is costly and the car keys and bike keys are in the drawer, too. Did you notice his watch, super expensive, and the shoes on his stand too? All the things he arranged in your room are fresh the way he arranged things and especially the kitchen utensils, do any intern can afford all these. Some utensils in his kitchen are costly because we have some of those at home. If he is just an intern definitely can't afford it. So it's very clear he is not an intern in a hospital, something else too." "hey come, all set now." we nodded.

"So David, what are you doing for a living?" "I am interning at SY hospital, Cardiology department." "So you're working at my hospital. Ok then, jiya get my phone." "eomma??" "don't you get what I said, get the phone from the car" I nodded. Why did she get angry just in a second? "Eomma phone." I passed the phone to her. A long call I don't know what the hell the recipient talking, eomma's voice and appearance are changing. I grabbed David's hand and dragged him inside, "did you hide anything from me? If there is anything, just spit out." "Nothing, you know everything about me." " You sure?" "yes, I am" "David shall we talk?" "eomma?" "I want to talk with him, not to you," I nodded, nothing I could do. God knows what's gonna happen. I and sir sat blankly, who knows what was gonna happen? 

"It's okay eomma, I will take care of it" "you should promise me" "promise!!"

"Jiya, what is happening here?" "God knows sir, I'm also confused by their behavior."

"Jiya" "eomma?" "You can stay with him and should follow his instructions. Got it?" "yes ma'am"

"Jagii, you're okay with that?" "of course I am" "let's go honey"

"Eomma her dresses?" "In the car, come I will get you those."

"Ma'am, I will do that." "No, he will." I looked at sir, what is happening? He shakes his head to show no clue. Both ma'am and David set up my room after that they left. What made her convinced, god now everything seems fishy. I took a quick bath and went to him, "oh cooking?" "yes your favorite." "Thanks, buddy." I tried to sit at the counter. Why god everything in this house is high? Suddenly David grabbed my waist and put me on the counter, "you're too small to climb this dear," "yya stop mocking me," "yes madam," "what do you think about the next fight, Alexandra is a great fighter, only a week left for the fight? When are you gonna prepare?" "I'm still preparing notes on researching her history, almost gone through all her fights and strategies. She is really merciless. She mostly focuses on the chin and nose, then muscles." "so you researched a lot," "yes." "what about your novel?" "company doesn't complete the previous novel. So have much time to give next." "means?" "they're publishing the novel I already completed. Currently, I started a new one and it almost reached its middle so..." "you are so fast dear." "of course I'm." chuckled. "You want capsicum?" "Yap!" I opened my mouth, and suddenly my phone rang. "Stay here. I will get you," "whose that?" "your hubby.." my heart skipped a beat Seong?