Let us solve this together..

"How can he?" Gosh! I forgot to take off the sim. Do I have to attend it or not? "Nasha, pick the call. He is calling continuously." "But..." "if you don't, then I will," I shake my head vigorously. "nuguseyo? (who is this?)" "Paapa!!!" god why is he? This is hard, his sound. I can't control myself when he sounds sad. "I think you dialed the wrong number." "Enough paapa I know it's you, maybe you might forget my voice but I won't." "Sorry, the wrong number." this is the only thing I can do now. Stay away from him, don't want to let him lose his dream and happiness with our relationship. "Nasha, you shouldn't do that. At least gives him one more chance. It is not his fault. You know that." "I know," "then why?" "to let him reach his dream and I don't want him to experience what I do. Don't want him to count the same dream I count on." "If you're with him, then you can count down to yours," "then he will lose what he gains. I don't want him to regret us." "he is not gonna stop until you talk with him, so pick the call and hear what he wants to say." "David, I'm hungry." "What about him then?" "I will consider that, but food first." I put my phone on silent and helped to cook. He is a nice chief, easy cooking full of nutrition, good isn't he? "Nasha, I will do dishes, he already called a lot, now attend it. I feel bad for him." "Seong, I told you this will not work. Then why are you still bothering me?" "because only you need to stay apart, not me. And for me, this is just a break within us, not a breakup." "but I don't want to be with you," "wae?" "I told you before," "that's not the proper reason, I know there is something else. Just say what it is, I will resolve that," "I made my decision clearly, so cut the crap and let me go." "I won't!"

"honey! who is that? Don't they know it is your family time now?" I think David got a nut or something. Why is he calling me honey? "honey? is anything wrong?" "n-nothing," "then let's go to bed." "wait.. just go I will..." before being completed he snatched the phone from me. "Hello, I don't know who you're, but this is family time for us. So please call her in the morning." I took the phone from him but he snatched it and put it on speaker, "yya! who the hell are you? Why are you calling her honey? Give the phone back to her!" "I will decide if I have to give the phone or not. I will decide what she wants to do. I'm right, honey?"

"How dare you call her, honey? She is fucking mine!! Got it?" "Mister, mind your word I'm her fiance and I have full rights to call her honey, now who the hell are you?" "I'm Seong, how dare you claim her, yours." "Because she is my girlfriend and I will call her what I want." "Then I will make you clear, man. You're not her boyfriend and the information for you she doesn't like to call her honey. So stop that. Next, she is mine, and doesn't dare to try her. I won't spare you. Give the phone back to her, I wanna talk." "Woah! Woah!, don't scream. I will give the phone to her but she is mine." "Seong, stop doing this and don't call me. Please, it's over between us." "Is it? But I won't. I'm going to conduct a press conference to confess our affairs, then you can't deny anything. And of course, have to tell everyone why you want a breakup. Just wait." "Is everyone going to believe you?" "Why not! I have photos and messages. My brothers are also there to back me up. They will also talk at conferences. Now you won't doubt, right?" 

"Yaaa!! Michyeosseo? (Are you crazy?)" "Yes, only for you. Tell me where you are, otherwise tomorrow I'm going to do that. You know I won't take back my word. Just 30 min for you, decide and call me back." He cut the phone. Why is he insisting on this? "Ya David, you started this. Now what?" "Tell where we are, then?" "All are mad or something. You already messed up everything, and now I have to tell him where I am. Not gonna happen." "Then he will make a press conference," and he laughed. Wow, my life is full of psychos. I'm not ready to see him. He and my brothers are my only weakness. If I stood in front of them, then I wouldn't rebel. More precisely, I can't. If he goes to a conference that doesn't go to be a mess for me, but him... His career, then the media will pick up about his ex and the problems with me. Everyone will meet us. I don't care about me, but I don't know how he will and his mom will. God!!! What if I kidnapped him? Then nobody won't get into trouble, right? Maybe the wrong decision. Yyaahh!! Paapa, why are you thinking like a fool? Better knock him out, then everything gets back. Now I realize one thing when it comes to them, I'm insane. That's why I can't get a solution for this. Got it! "David, I'm taking your bike's key!!" "To where?" "Hell" "so to see him right?" "Yap!!" "What's the idea" "Rip him apart" "You won't. Then?" "Going to kiss him and try to convince" "Then?" "I don't know but one thing is sure, I will solve this fucking shit" "All the best dear" Took the key and went out, don't know what to do but his voice, let us see him a do what I feel at that moment, maybe that's works.

I knocked on the door, and I could hear some loud footsteps coming to the door. "Maybe food delivery" someone shouted from the other side of the door, but when the door opens......