Stay away from her!!

Someone dragged me to the corner backstage and pinned me on the wall. That's him. I didn't know that they released him from jail. I can see his dark eyes digging into my body. smirk on his lips, scary and numbness, that's the only thing I felt. "I missed you, baby girl!!" smacked the lips on mine. Can't escape from his grip, felt helpless with tears trying hard to get out of his grip. He bites my lip and starts bleeding, why all are happening to me? why am become helpless and numb now? the grip becomes tighter with each second and he roamed one hand on my body. feels disgusting. At last, I managed to kick on his ball and that made him fall to his knees. Tries to run but stepped on my gown and fell down, he grabbed a chair and rushed towards me. "Angjuu!!," I groaned with pain. "no one gonna help you, now beg for your last wish," he screamed. Next, he kicked on my stomach and grabbed my hair, and dragged me again to the corner while tiring my dress. My eyes starts feeling heavy, the last thing I saw was my blood and someone's unclear voice.

I didn't believe that she was the real Reyna. whenever she used to tell me; I thought she may blabber because of jealousy thinking we all love Reyna more than papa. When I heard the voice of Reyna, I felt something weird, doubted myself. Because for the past few days I felt like paapa was near to me. Missed her a lot. After seeing the face, my world stopped. That's really my paapa. she was not lying or blabbering out of jealousy. All she tried was to confess who she was. Now I understand the books I saw on her broken apartments were her own book, not the paid ones. The copy of her own. The ceiling was designed with knives. That was really Reyna. she didn't make it because of being a fan. Because that is who she is. The car won her apartment and a huge amount of money on her account. Now get the answers to many questions. This was the reason she nagged to confess for long, but failed. My mistake!! Maybe I am a bad boyfriend, that's why she felt nervous around me. Even my mom hurt her. Now I can tell mom with full confidence, that she is much higher in standard than I am. I'm the one who stays away from talking about money and status. Have to ask for an apology for not listening to her. Feeling terrible about myself. I should have listened to her.

The moment she revealed her face, my god, my heart raced like a carton. In that dress, she felt like an angel that lavender and white really suited her. The way she holds her breath even after that long performance, how she managed that. I can't do that professionally like her. Veritable goddess, the fan boy said, was really the truth. If she wore a tiara, then definitely you can call her Queen. Queen of heart, it's not clear why I felt Reyna and my paapa were the same. Why do I wish to spend time with her? My intentions are not bad, why I wished to be with her was to tell paapa how similar they're but in surprise, both are the same. Wow! I can't wait any longer to get to her. I rushed backstage and saw Ron, her PA, talking with a girl. Inquired where she was and said she was backstage. I can't wait anymore. I miss her a lot.

When I get into backstage, got shocked for a moment. That bastard, he trying to touch my girl, "paapa!!" rushed towards her. And pushed him away from her, covered her with my shirt. That bastard, how he gets out of the jail. "you think I won't come back? For this slut, you broke my sister's heart. I'm gonna kill her." "How dare you touch her? I told you she is not the reason. Your sister broke with me." "you think I will believe you? In your dream." he rushed towards me and stabbed me with a knife on my stomach. Not gonna fail, i wanna help her she needs medication, "Seongaa!!," heard a slight voice from her, she, mine, my world. Don't know where I got this power. With my few punches, he started begging for mercy. No, I won't show mercy to him. Someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me towards Paapa. the guards caught Ae-Ri's brother and took him outside. My eyes started blurring out. But saw her, don't know who took us to the hospital.

When I opened my eyes, I'm at the hospital bed, but my paapa, where is she? Tried to get off the bed, but Ho-Sook held me and told me to be calm. How can I? My baby, I wanna know what happened to her? "Where is she? Is she alright? Where is that bastard? I wanna kill him, tell me," "Hyung, don't shout like this, you're not recovered yet, this gonna hurt you more." "That is not what I asked," "She is good, still under treatment, and that man, police filed the case and took him with them. Please don't get stressed hyung," "I wanna see her," "not now, none may see her and nobody knows this, so please stay here." "Did he wake... hyung you woke up? How are you feeling?" "I'm good Dae," "don't worry, hyung our company and her company also kept everything secret. Nobody knows what happened. Ok?"

Days passed, and the doctor still prohibited us from seeing her, my wound got healed. Can't think how much she suffered because of me. Now I don't know how she felt. What should I do? What about sneaking into her room without letting others know? I will wait till night, then it becomes easier. When time skipped to night, I slowly got up from the bed. Byung-Ho hyung is staying with me today, looks like he is in a deep sleep. Slowly get out of the room and get inside her room. She looks so tired, so many tubes connected to her, bandages on her head and neck, hands are plastered. Is this what they said she is fine with? Her breath is not in the flow. They trimmed her hair. Look pale and bruises over her body, and a cut on her lip. My baby suffered a lot because of me. My one mistake that made her suffer this far, was not being confident about going near to her. Will she forgive me? Not sure, I'm not good for her, but she always stepped closer when I fell down. I promise babe, won't gonna leave you ever again, not gonna stay away from you. Even because of my profession. If they demand, then I will leave that too for you. Slowly stepped toward her. "Baby, I'm sorry, forgive me, don't leave me. I can't live without you. Stay strong, stay by my side forever," my tears started shedding over her hands. My hands are still trembling unconditionally. Guilt is playing over my head. Felt like someone was coming toward us. I should leave now, otherwise I may not get a chance to see her. But when I tried to leave her, she was holding mine, but her eyes were still closed. Did she hear me out?