How much I adore her..???

The cracking sound and footstep sounds are getting closer. What should I do? Could stay or... rushed towards the curtain and hid behind that. "Nurse, check her readings," the doctor ordered. "The oxygen level and blood pressure are stable now. We can take off the mask now. It looks like she doesn't need it for now." The doctor nodded and removed the mask, put some medicine on her trip, and took some injections. "Sir, her eyelids are moving!!" "What?" He looked closer and went outside to call some, along with the nurse. I rushed near to her and peaked on her lips. "Stay strong paapa, I will be with you. I'm leaving now." and sneaked out. And get back to my room. "Where were you?" "hyung, i.." "you sneaked to her room?" I started shuddering. "Let's talk about this tomorrow. Get back to sleep" saying nothing. I rushed to the bed and put the duvet over my head. I filled all my mind with her thoughts, the day and night we spent together. Best days, we love and adore each other. From the first day we met each other, I felt like I found the angel of my life. She always keeps a bit of distance from me. It is not because she doesn't love me, but because of some insecurities. Afraid of my fandom, my mom, more than to preserve herself not to hurt herself. I don't know how to express my feelings toward her. I am a distant person but can't stay like that when I'm with her. She took care of me like a baby. We fought over small things but reunited within days. Usually, I'm the one who takes over my anger on her. My stress and insecurities made me do that. I know she won't leave me, but afraid, what if she?

The last time we fought because of a secretary, he arranged a meeting with my mother's friend's daughter. He said it was a normal meeting, that she is part of some cultural research and wants to know about modern music and trends to do her report on studies. Without knowing the truth, I went to see her and discussed all those things. When we met up, she hugged me and took our photo. I thought because she was my fan. But that night papa planned dinner at her house. Unfortunately, I forgot because of this discussion. Late at night papa called me about why I was later to get back, at that moment I realized about the dinner. She didn't have any food till then. I'm afraid to tell her why I was late, so I told her I was in a meeting. She believed me, though. That made me very guilty. Still, to avoid trouble didn't confess the truth. That night I slept over there. All is going well till morning. In the morning when I looked to the other side of the bed, she was not there, so I went to the kitchen to see her. She was cutting vegetables. I wrapped my hand around her waist and kissed her nape, but she flinched. When I asked about that, she said nothing. At the time of breakfast, she looked so sad and enquired what with her, still ignored.

"tell me what it is babe, you're trying to avoid me, why? You didn't smile though," "with whom did you have a meeting yesterday?" "some advertising company," "why does your collar have lipstick stains and a female odor smell?" "What?" "That's the same I'm asking, I saw a text on your misfortune in the morning from some girl, do you want me to tell what it is?" "Baby, I really don't know who texted me?" "stop acting like this please!" "I'm not acting, I really don't know," took the phone out of my pocket and went through the chats. That girl texted me? hell, what can I do now? God help me. Looked at her face. She is expressionless. All out of blue. "It's okay. You don't need to explain if you don't want to. Everyone has their own personal space, and I'm not gonna interfere with that. Change your dress, it's getting late," she walked away from me. "Paapa, let me explain. This is not what you want to think, paapa!" shouted out of my lungs. "I'm really out of my hand Seong, if you are falling out of love, please move on and don't come back. I won't curse or make a scene. Don't worry, I know she is the one our mom found for you. And don't say you know anything, your mom already informed me and already offered money to stay apart from you. Tell her I'm not with you for money and that can't count my love towards you. Now please leave." Her expression didn't change a bit. But trying hard not to tear up.

"Babe, I'm sorry I lied to you, but God, I really know nothing about her. My secretary arranged the meeting with her for her research and while discussing that, I got late and forgot about the dinner. The lipstick stain, don't know how maybe when we hug to bind the bye. Please believe me," "stop lying like this, it's enough now, don't pretend, the words she sends do really look like a conversation with friends or something. She clearly said she misses your scent and warmth. What the heck did that mean, then? I'm not a fool, understand that please." "You don't believe me babe, we have been together for a year and you doubt me? Think like you are doubting me for a long time?" "Now you're changing the topic Seong, I don't doubt you, but you're barely sharing time with me. You were not with me when I wanted you. Do I complain?" "So you're saying I'm doing this on purpose? I have a lot of work. I'm not like you, just getting up and going to college. Have much work and practice. And you think I'm mocking around?" "I didn't say that. Why are you assuming things? Stop it!" "Am I making excuses and fake scenarios? You're the one?" "Better stop it now, I won't hesitate to punch you?" "then do it. You're the one mocking around and doing nothing, just living in luxury. Do you have any words about that car? If you doubt me out of the blue, then I can make assumptions too." the next moment I felt a sting of pain on my cheek. For the first time she showed anger towards me, "if you utter anymore then you're dead. What did you mean to say? Like your mom said, you're saying I'm a slut. How dare you? You're the one murmuring last night about confessing to someone to marry you in a dream!!" "what??"