Is this is the new beginning?

The next morning I woke up with a hard headache and went to the washroom but, "whaaatt?????"

"what are you doing here? how did you come inside?"

"Morning babe, did you sleep well? Is your leg still aching?"

"what the hell are you saying? What's with my leg? No!!", I run straight to the room. Nothing happened, no hickeys or marks, of course, nothing happened, but the hickeys in his neck and chest. Wait, did I, holy crap. I usually forget everything after getting drunk. But I have good alcohol tolerance. Yesterday we had so much because of thinking he won't come to me. The only thing I remember is Arine taking me to a cab. That's it. But how did he come inside and what's with that bruise and hickeys? did he fight with someone? but a hickey, so he definitely has a girlfriend.

"hey! aren't you coming out? Let's have food first. I'm hungry." I did my routine and got out of the room hesitatingly. "Come sit. Let's have first, okay?" I nodded. We had food, uttering nothing. I went to do the dishes. "why aren't you talking to me? You okay!" I don't know what to say, but I'm confused. I took a deep breath and turned to him. "What happened yesterday? How did you get inside? What are these bruises? Who hurt you? Why are you cooking for me?" all on a single stretch. "Don't say you forget all the sweet moments we shared?" "I can't remember anything." said in a low voice

"you are kidding right?" he asked in disbelief. "I'm not. Only remembered that Arine booked a cab to take me home, that's it. I'm not lying. I remember nothing. What's with these bruises? Did you fight with anyone?" he nodded.

"Is it aching? Did you go to the hospital?"

"How can I go to the hospital while leaving you here alone? "

"Could you say what happened yesterday please"

"From where did you need to know? From the beginning of my injuries?"

"Everything"

"Then promise me you won't regret it!!", "I won't," he hummed.

"When I called you last night, you were so drunk and blabbering something. You didn't say where were you. But I hold the video call to identify the place. Suddenly, I saw someone holding and dragging you to the outside of the cab and there was our poster displayed on the screen that launched half an hour before. After I called the company, I found you. When I get there, some are trying to hurt you. Even though you're drunk, babe, you're fantastic at fighting." He chuckled. "While trying to get you here, I got these bruises. But look, take responsibility for this." He pointed to the hickey. That surprised me. "Why should I? I didn't cause you?"

"Of course, you're." I'm still trying hard to remember about yesterday. While my eyes met with my broken pendant, I realized what had happened then. I awkwardly smiled at him. He understood that. I remembered what happened then. "You promised me we won't regret it." "Yea," I nodded. "So what's next, a date or just hanging up together?" "I-I- wanna tell y-you something." "what is it"?

"the things happened yesterday because I'm drunk. The things I told you are true. I-I LIKE You but I'm not worth getting you. I don't want to cry alone and regret the decision I took. Can we pretend as if nothing happened, it will be more good for you" while saying this to him, my words shuttered, and my sobs all are making things messy. "What are you trying to say, babe? I really love you. I'm not flirting. This is not a time passed for me. Is that you're thinking about me?" he looks angry but his eyes are teary. Do I hurt him?

"Seona, I was so worried while seeing the blood and bruises on you yesterday. The way you looked at me and the care that I received were all first-time to me. I was in love with you for the last 3 years, but I know my limit as a fan. Of course, I wished to receive all these from you like a dream. But I'm fucking alone. I have no family, just 1 or 2 friends, I'm not a social person, and I can't match with you. I'm afraid to love others. Afraid of losing love, being alone. Now I'm enjoying my own company. What if I'm becoming nothing to you? You really can't understand this. When I love someone, I can't stop. I don't want to fall back into depression again. its hurts. The promise I made, and the moment we shared all are the best of my life. Even now I wish to hug and cry out of my lungs, but...." I kneeled and cried hard. I'm really in love with him. If not, I wouldn't kiss him. My first kiss, won't let him touch me. I don't even make hickeys on him. While thinking about reality, the future, I'm afraid. How much I tried to be fearless, in love it become fearful.