The truth should be revealed

"I have myself, sir. I can prove myself. Could you give me some moment? To take my laptop and some other stuff." He nodded.

I went to my table and grabbed a USB cord and a pen drive, and took off my pendant. connected it to my laptop. Then ran some code and downloaded a video from the drive that was stored through my pendant. "This is the pendant I usually use, and it has a hidden camera and recorder. It's connected to my Wi-Fi and captures everything I experience while I'm wearing it. And directly stored in my drive. Basically, I delete the unnecessary thing from this when I get home, but maybe I'm lucky that's why I forget to take this back, otherwise, I delete without knowing this chaos."

Everyone was confused, and Seoyoon trembled. I looked at him with a smirked smile. I played the video. And all looked in disbelief.

"Don't believe she is lying. The video is fake, and that's not me. There is no pendant that records and saves data. This is all fake."

"Look, this was my project. I love to create these things and these help for self-defense and protect women who especially stay alone. I have a lot of defense instruments that I made for myself and can control them. So stop this nonsense. You can check my resume and can see project references from there."

HOD ran to take my resume, and he confirmed. And talked to others.

"Natasha, we are so sorry for this. And Seoyoon, look at yourself. How pathetic you're. Aren't you ashamed? How could you talk like this to your teacher? Say sorry now!!"

Seoyoon's mom was so embarrassed. She is keeping her head down. I feel so bad for her.

" Sir"

"Yes Natasha, what's it?"

"It's okay. I'm fine and even though I hurt him badly. So I also need to say sorry."

"No, mam it's my failure as a mom. I realized how bad I'm and also mistreated you without realizing the truth."

"don't say that, it's definitely not your fault, it's all because of society and their age problem. I believe he understood his mistake." He went to his knees and asked for an apology and I forgave. I didn't think it would go like that. The meeting dispersed but the department committee suspended him for 5 days. I tried to stop that but it's a committee decision so it's difficult. Arine looked so surprised. "babe, is it really you? I really don't know this side of yours."

"Baby, I'm full of surprise and a lot more to know," I smirked. I ran to class and it was already late. "Morning kids, I'm a little late forgive me," I took the attendance and started the class, "so digital system comprises 0's and 1's and the basic thing you always remember and in this whole subject we gonna study the conversion of the number system, flip-flops, clocks, and some circuit and workings. It's a simple subject we can learn easily.... so this is all we need to know about the number system. The next day we're gonna discuss types and conversion of number systems. Any doubts?"

" No mam"

"Okay, this is all for today. If you have any work to do, use it now. I will send you the ppt of today's class," I was sending emails, then one girl called me. "What's it?"

"mam, did you really beat Seoyoon?"

"Why are you curious about that?"

"That mam, there is some rumor about that. That's why you told us that. We are free to ask anything of you. That's why," she stepped back.

"Does everyone have this doubt or only you?" she shakes her head. I look at others, every one of them down their head. I chuckled. "kids!!," all looked at me. "Did you guys send her to me? hha? OK! I beat him. I don't like bullies, and of course, respect is the best key to success. Respect others and yourself. He disrespected me as a teacher. It's my duty to correct him, so I did it."

"Did you learn to fight?" Ye Jun asked everyone, surprised. She didn't talk too much, and I hummed. "From where, at what age, is it tough?" She looks so curious.

"I learned at the age of 16 from my friend and it's not that tough if you love to learn," she was about to say something but suddenly sat down. "Junaa! you wanna learn. I can teach you." She was about to say something but looked outside and said "no" "okay" I hummed and looked outside. I understand why she said no, but I need to be quiet now. I can take off this later. The bell rang, and I said bye and left the class. Next is 2nd year electrical. I already started the number system for them so continued the class, they also asked about the rumor. After class, I went to the faculty room. I think everyone respects each other more than before. It's so strange. I just waved and went to my first-year electrical class. It's the first time that I'm taking a class for them. Well, they welcomed me. When I introduced myself, they said I'm popular so no need for that! And they know everything about me. That's a little crazy. So I took my class as usual. I stopped after 45 min. I inquired if they had any doubt, and they said no. It's quite natural that when we ask them about doubt, they will not have any. common psychology. So I wrapped up the class and went back to the office. Without wasting time I ran to the cafeteria and bought 2 burgers and smoothes and sat in my cabin. I know Arine must be angry. After 15 min she entered with pizza and looked at me. "you skipped your meals''

"No, I was waiting for you. Look," I showed them. "but it's 2:50 pm now,"

"but I want to have it with you," I pouted

"This idiot, don't act cute. Let's have it now."

While having food, we discuss how the class went and how curious the students are. Even students asked Arine about me. But she said something that excites her. She saw Reyna's assistant in the chairman's office and they were discussing something for a long time. More than 2 hrs because she saw him on the way to class and even after class he was still there. Maybe he came for some personal things, but I don't feel good after hearing these. Is that the reason for the respect that I received before?

"babe, focus on me and food!!"