Hello warriors

He slightly held my hand and takes to center off the stage. And they positioned 'V' shape and started dancing to the song '7 rings + Worth it. with tremendous applause, they welcomed me. When the song ended, all the dancers took off their masks, and we bowed together. A small glare, but my insistence didn't go wrong. The hand I held is him, Seong. I looked at him in disbelief but passed a smile to them. I can see how excited they are to see my face. Seong's eyes are still stuck on me. I cleared my throat and made him flinch. The staff passed the mic to us. Daeoppa is the host and welcomed me. The cheers not stopped yet. I nodded. He greeted me and, "Hai, I'm good. How are you guys?" the fandoms are replying they are good at lung out. "Wow, all are so excited, like us. We are eager to know about you, ma'am could you?!" "I don't think I need to introduce myself to them. They know about me. Right?" everyone started screaming yes, "do you wanna know anything else please ask, then I can answer properly." "ok ma'am, we prepared some questions on behalf of your fandom and also shared a site link to all for their suggestions of questions they need to ask," I hummed. "so shall we start ma'am?" "yap sure!!"

Do you get engaged in other jobs other than writing and about your nationality? "Nationality means where you belong, right? I love every country in this world, so I do not belong to one. Like the wind, I couldn't predict where I would be. About the job, I have one job, but writing is a passion and dream." "What is your inspiration to write?" "I love reading and I'm an overthinker too. Every second my mind is engaged in several thoughts. The scenario I saw and experienced with some imagination creates my stories. Sincerely, my overthinking helps me to write. Everyone has their own stories. I used to take a close watch around me, and of course, that inspires me. And it will create new threads in my mind." "family?" "Warriors are my family, my life." "wow!! Your best moment of life?" "this moment with warriors and every time I tweet to them, simply the time I spend with my family," "what do you like to say to your haters?" "Never gonna feel bad for what you said, all have their own thoughts, it's up to them and not gonna judge. But if you're trying to hurt me with your words, sorry guys, I have my family to encourage me and to love. Let me tell you one more thing. I promised myself to keep my words to warriors and be with them till the end, so no one can change and hurt us. And won't let you guys touch my warriors."

"Please tell me about you!! This is one of the most repeated questions, we think that all are curious to know about you," "Oh I don't know how to answer that question, hmm I'm Reyna, writer and this am," "ok! we won't pressure you, are you single?" "Dae hyung is that your question or really the warriors wanna know that?" "We all are interested to know that, and I alsoo!!" "wohoo!! wohoo,!!" everyone started laughing. My glance is on Seong, do I have to tell the truth. "ma'am??," "I'm single," "are you ready to mingle?" dal oppa was so excited while asking that. "I'm not prepared yet, and don't think someone can handle me," "do you have any crush?" "I do, but I don't have any," "Why? you should tell us, right guys?" "I have one ideal type that's it," "ok tell us, we will find," "oppaa you can't do this to me," "wae, come on," yes we want to!! all shouted "ok, I like the one who respects, loves, and trusts me. An open-minded one, that's it!" "Explain more," someone screamed. "More?!!, cute, sassy, lovely like a savage cat," "cool," "we will find one for you, don't worry," "ani ani, don't do that," "Reyna you're good in Korean!!" "I'm good at some language," "so you know many languages?" "ya, English, Korean, Taiwan, Japanese, Chinese, some Indian languages too." "Type of music you prefer," "pop, melody songs," "artist?" "so many can't stick on one, so many," "next popular request is to show your face," "yes, yes, we all are curious to see your face. So, please take off the mask," "I am not sure about that. Don't know how you guys will react. so..." "don't need to be shy, we love you..." "you guys are really motivating me, okay, I will," I slowly took off my mask, but the hair tugged over my ear fell down, and covered my face. Ho Sook came toward me to help with this. He took the mask from me and helped to tie my hair. 

I raised my face towards the audience, "Paapa??," he murmured "All good guys?!!" looking at him "Reyna, you're our Queen we love you" "love you too" everyone was surprised, especially my brothers. All are staring at me. Seong too. "I'm sorry if I upset you" "no Reyna, grab one tiara please place it on you, you're my queen" I smiled at him. After this, they showered me with a lot of questions and even made me resuscitate a song. With God's grace, no one killed me. Around 2 and a half hours into the show, we chatted, but the surprised expression didn't let up yet on my brother's face. We wind up the event with huge fireworks. At last, the day ends like a dream. Ron came running and hugged me. "You rocked Reyna. We got so many proposals and got so many requests for fan signing in many countries. And the CEO is planning a world tour, too." "but I have classes" "ma'am, you're a world star, then why are you bothering about that" "Ron I love that job and can't quit as you said. How much I love my writing that much. I love my teaching career too.so I can't quit that easily" "I am sorry ma'am" "it's okay dear where is Elizabeth?" "She is packing your things in backstages." I nodded and went straight backstage. Where is she? "Liza!!" someone grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the wall. "I missed you, baby girl," and smashed his lips on mine. "PAAPAAAA....!!!"