surprise

"WTH babe!! I LOVE YOU BABEEE, how did you get it? It's damn expensive and sold out already." she screamed.

"babe slows down, everyone is watching us. "

"Who cares, babe? These all are signed books and I got all her books! How?" She is so excited.

"I got it all for you, you like it?"

"I loved it. If you're a man, I will recommend you this instant." I choked my saliva after hearing her statement.

"woah! babe, I'm happy to see you like this. I don't expect you to become this excited about these books."

She started tearing up. I don't know. I think I made her happier than anything. It's the first time I feel my love and care are worthy.

"babe can I ask you something?" she nodded while wiping tears. I continued. "I saw this author's book over our library and here. Our college is picky with these things. The recommended books category includes these. Why?", she looked at me in disbelief.

"Natasha, don't say you can't understand these. Are you acting dump or something?"

"Arine!, you think I'm mocking you? I'm damn serious. Why are they so obsessed with these books? Is it really worth it?"

"I think I need to break your bones now," she switched to angry. Now I need to switch to protection mode.

"Babe, I'm serious. I really wanna know why. Don't get it. Angry, I was really confused. That's why?"

"ok! babe she is REYNA. She started her career 5 years back, and she wrote 13 books, and 8 of them are a series of books having around 4 parts. And you gave all of those now. She didn't show up yet but already gained so many awards on her behalf her publishing agency was receiving those. She usually greets her readers through her publisher's tweet account and announces her fandom as warriors. You know we found that the meaning of her name is QUEEN in Filipino. So definitely we are warriors. Right?" I hummed.

"All her books are inspirational and make us determined while reading each story. You know we can see ourselves. So touching. It's like gaining the power to do what we like. We all are waiting for her next book, which is so lovely. But babe, how did you get the signed book? All of them sold out quickly. How is it, babe?"

"That's a question, it's a secret I will tell you later." She whined.

"Babe, why doesn't she appear in the public?" She is so concerned while asking this.

"Maybe she is afraid the public might be afraid of how her fandom reacts when she appears. Sometimes people have problems. It can be anything?"

We ate the food and left the restaurant. All the way back to my apartment, Arine was talking about Reyna. She is non-stop while talking about her. She is a proper warrior, I'm sure.

When I got back home, I felt so empty but continued the part-time work that I'm doing while I'm home. And also I need to refer to some text for tomorrow. I don't know how much time I spent on my work. When I get back to my mind it's already 5 am in morning. Time really runs fast. I think I need to rest. I set the alarm to 7 am, then I won't be late.

I didn't get good sleep, but it's fine. There is a lot to do today. There are four periods and one interval for me. I am sure I can do it well. No need to skip today's breakfast also, let us have an apple instead. That helps right? I rushed downstairs and Arine was already waiting for me out there. "Am I late today?" no she shakes her head. We got a better place to park the car than yesterday. Because we were literally running to the office yesterday. Today's parking is close to the academic section. So no need to run. On the way, many students greeted me. I don't know a lot of them, I greeted back. Arine mocked me. I am a celebrity now. Well, of course, I'm I didn't show it yet... My first hour is in first-year electronics, so I grabbed my laptop and went there. The thing is, I feel disgusted no manners, no respect, and they are not considering me as an elder. The moment I introduced myself, I saw never mind faces over them. Not giving attention to class is always chaotic. This is really making me nuts. I don't know why they are acting like this. After calling one of them, I asked what they were up to. The way he replied, and the response, was hilarious. You know what he said. You're not a permanent staff and you look so cute. Wanna date me? What do you think, guys? Definitely you get nuts right? but I clearly said, sorry I have high standards, so you should try better and simply leave the class. The thing is, I'm really frustrated and angry now. If I argue, it's making a tantrum I don't want to, so let's teach them what behavior they should learn.

I went back to the office. Arine is still there. She doesn't have class now. "What happened Natasha? you look so red. Is anything bothering you?".

"No, I'm not feeling well. The kids are too noisy, that's it."I went back to the office. At the same time, my phone rang, and I stepped out of the office. It's an emergency call, so I can't take it inside.

The next 2 classes are for 2nd years, that's all went smoothly. It's again the first year, I need to do this. I put on my earphone and played my favorite song, it's like an energy booster for me.