Jiya?!!

"Jiya? A little girl! She's not gonna win this match. Look at Audrey, who is stronger and taller than Jiya." Someone behind me was degrading So-Ho sir's student. This is going to be fun. Her face is not that clear, but her body texture and confidence in her will prove her strength. I'm confident about that. The fight began with a hard punch in Jiya's face. That was really unexpected. Quick punches and kicks don't understand what happened next, all we witnessed was unbelievable Jiya knockout Audrey within 2 minutes. Wow!! The game is over just in 3 minutes. I really appreciate how she knocked that fast. Till the event ended, my mind was stuck in there. "Sir, shall we leave? The flight is early in the morning?" Nodded. On the way back, So-Ho sir was introducing his students to the media. It surprised all with Jiya's performance that they were asking about her. I'm also curious about her. "Shall we get back after this interview?" "Sure sir" She was covering her face with a mask and Min Yoon mam was holding her hand. May she be her favorite.

"I know all are curious about Jiya, so now all can ask questions to her," "Jiya this is your first MMA, while considering the last performances in France, you improved this much in a fraction of time?" "My senior helped me to improve. That's it!" "How did you knock her out this fast? Mainly, she was maintaining her rank high for the last 3 years. You smashed it with a single round." "Is it you're praising me or...?" "No, I'm not degrading, just curious to know how you are?" "I'm sorry for mistaking you. For me, all I wanted was to finish the match. So I did my best." "You look exactly like the writer Reyna. Has anyone told you that?" "Jiya, we are curious about your personal life. Could you..?" "How long have you been preparing for this?" "What do you wanna tell to Alexandra?" She simply bowed and So-Ho Sir wrapped up the interview. It is true she resembles Paapa, but she doesn't have a crown tattoo on her back. That's the only difference between them. Is she really my baby? "Sir, shall we leave?" I nodded.

"Sir, does he recognize me?" "What do you think?" "I don't know" "Jiya why don't you talk with him? Now you become strong mentally and physically. Don't think you're not worthy of him. Ok?" "Jagiya... Don't force her, let her decide for herself. If she wants much more time, let it be. Ok!!" "Jiya, just keep this in your mind, we are always there for you, and don't think you're alone now, ok?" It's been a long time guys, I'm back to you all now, after a long one-year gap. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. At that time, all I want to do is take a break. To clear my mind, restart my life, and cherish myself, does not mean to leave you all. But to take a break, to remove the unnecessary thoughts and problems in my mind. All need to take a break from reality that's the same, I want to... sorry for making you all worried, and will tell you what all happened through these days.

I left the hospital without uttering anything to Seong, not even contacting Arine and my brothers. Straight to South Africa, exploring the places, wildlife, and more... there got a friend 'Dean' an activist protecting the wild animals, taking care of abandoned wild animals, and conserving the forest. We met in the mid-way of trekking, spend around one month with him, and bound by to South Africa, next to Paris, then Alaska. Found so many things that excite me. Usually I wrote a lot when I'm angry or sad because of that nearly completed the working novel and began the next within two months. I never want to disappoint my warriors. Got many friends, and even though finding new moments to explore, the path that I go through always made me disturbed and doesn't let me free. On the way to Netherland met So-Ho Sir, that's turned my life upside down. Started practicing martial arts at his school and stayed with him to learn to love myself and to be strong. Mostly to control the emotions, I'm already good at that. But his hard training made me more. In short, it took the entire year to make me the real queen. And now I am.

"Jiya, you're staying dormant for a long time. Why don't you stay with us? I've been requesting this for you for a long time. Just accept dear.." I shifted my gaze from outside of the window to Min Yoon ma'am. Beautiful motherhood, all I can see from her eye but can't. Don't want to be a burden to anyone. "I am sorry ma'am, I can't. That's no good to stay in the master's house. And today onwards I'm staying at my friend's place so no need to worry." "Who??" "David, he is interning at a hospital here and the apartment is close to the training institute too. So I won't be late for practice." "How long have you known him?" "around 5 months.." "won't you change your mind?" I smiled at her. She knows me well, "Jagiya, let her go. She is not that small. And don't forget she is my gem," "you're the one letting her do whatever she wants. Like father, like daughter!! No one is there to obey and understand me!!!" "ma'am doesn't be like this, of course, I'm obeying you but except this, please..." "both of you show puppy eyes to melt me, such stubborn assholes. Ok, but one condition," me and master looked at her curiously. "First, I want to meet your friend. Only if I like him will you stay with him? If not, then you gonna obey me, got it?" I nodded. "Babe look, now also we are obeying you but you're criticizing for no reason," "okay if you don't want to be with me then do whatever you want, hmm," she turned her face towards the window. "Jagiyaa, jagiiii, babe," he looked at me with a pout. "ma'am don't be silly, you know me well right? I won't do anything without your concern. Look at me, please." "I don't want to talk to you." "do you hate me that much?" "I don't want to talk to you either." "if you don't like him, then of course I will stay with you, I promise," "no need, do whatever you both want," "eommaa, wae.. Nal deo isang salanghaji anh-a?" "wae? Now you're speaking Korean?" "EOMMA!! Mianhae!!" "gwaenchanh-aa, but should call me Eomma from now on. Will you?" I kissed her cheek. "Daeee..." "Hhoo, I wish to vanish!!" "You're a jealous cat," "of course I'm." "Fine, just stop this, why are you both always fighting on me??" "Because you're doing partiality to us," "Yahaya now both you guys are against to me!!" I pouted and sat back. "It is not like that, Jiya. We both love you a lot, you know that very much, don't you?" "I know, sir," said sarcastically. "Sir, take the next left and the royal villa," the driver nodded.