Unreal

So-Ho sir and Min yoon ma'am adopted me, it was a long procedure, they met my mom and talk with her. and she agreed to let me go. last birthday, they officially announced me as her daughter. finally got the best family. their nephew ye-jun oppa was the one doesn't accept me because till I came he was the how got all pamper from them, so it will be normal of his behavior. around 4 to 7 months he used to ignore my existence. but later we become friends more over like brother and sister, whenever I feel sad and lonely used to stay with him. he always remained my brother, all these months I didn't contact my brothers. I felt guilty and bad for myself because of me everything that went wrong. started my own firms and schools for kids with low fees. started a new publishing company for the people who can't show their work to the public. the main strategy is to conduct free webinars and classes. conducting competition with no registration fee and the top ten participants' books will publish through us. and bought some flower fields and acres of land to make a forest. Maybe you guys feel like I am insane but we have to do that to protect our environment. Many novels I wrote came as series and webtoon and got good reach also. not only as a writer, I even being part of a movie and become an actress, too. Everything is fine and life goes on. this travel is for an award night. I got nominated for Best newbie actress.

flashing cameras and guards guiding me inside the podium, the same podium I showed up as Reyna. the interviewers are waiting in the middle of the hallway to welcome and interview, "hai mam, it is been a long time since you came to the public, how are you?" " I'm good." so how can I introduce you, ma'am? there are many names to introduce you to. so..." "Jiya, you can introduce me by that name." "ok ma'am how do you feel now, you're nominated for the award too. what is your expectation and the message to your fandom warriors and fans?" "I am not expecting anything, all I came here is to enjoy the night with my colleagues and to meet the loving ones. that's it" "ma'am there are so many rumors about your dating, is that real? we all are curious to know about that" 'oh, I don't expect that question, well about dating can't say anything. because I didn't plan anything till this day if I am planning definitely gonna tell you. don't worry" "thank you mam, and happy to see you, and welcome to awards night" "oh thank you"

Every movie and series actors and k-pop idols are gathered at this event, looks like there is a good collection for sightseeing. you know guys I won't change my character whoever I was. this is a common nature of human beings to enjoy the view of beauty. so you guys can't call me to pervert by this.. "hey, jiya!!" "hi Hye-Kyo, thank god, I thought that I get bored because of staying alone here." "me too. I was searching for anyone to get a company." "What a coincidence, at least you should have called me" "yah jiya! you are the one who is always busy, whenever I tried to contact you. your manager will pick up the call and tells you in the meeting! then in what perspective i will call you?" "sorry!!" "and also I never thought that you will be here today" "that's me" "there are many stars on this award night, good mood and song. I just loved it" "dear don't forget that you're engaged" " what's with that?" "what if your beloved hubby saw this" "simple I will send a flying kiss to him. then everything gets solved" "no one can beat you Hyeaa, I'm damn sure now." "let's get seated." she nodded. the award night is going well but whenever the camera focused on Tracker I used to watch them, all of them tried a lot to talk with me, but my guilt always makes me step back from them. "so guys, now there is a surprise gift for you all, that is our world star, rapper and musician 'Dae Seong gonna perform next'!!"

"What???" my whole world got stuck, all can hear some blurred sounds, my visuals got unclear, tears starts flowing down, my seong? do I mishear the name? the whole performance and the speech felt unreal. his eyes and smile are still the same, there is no trace of wound or scars. felt like he came from heaven, do he? when I look at my brothers their faces are like proud fathers watching their son's performance.do I really imagine the scenario or is this happening? "Ron, come here, now" "Ma'am?" "is that really Seong?" "Thaat..." "I am asking you, is that my Seong?" "so the Best Newbie actress award goes to Ms. So-Yoon Jiya!!" "ma'am you won the award go and get it" "no, I won't, tell me is that him?" "ma'am!! Jiya ma'am!!!" I slowly walks towards the stage, while taking each step the heartbeat become racing, my eyes got teary, is that really him? then why can't I find him till this day. I thought that I lost him. is it him or not? why does his mom tell me that he was no more after surgery? is it everyone cheating me. "congratulation Ms, Jiya." I snapped out from thoughts. "thank you" trying hard to make eye contact with that person but getting numb. "Thank you everyone for supporting me, and I am taking this great opportunity to thank all my friends and family, more than that to my warriors and haters, for supporting, trusting, and even hating me. to the team who made me do this too. thank you!!" with shaking hands I gave back my mic to that person and bowed.

No, maybe that person is not him, but why did the mc introduce him as my Seong?