CHAPTER: 10

I walk towards the silent area with a Americano with my hand. The area where I first met Soule. I go from front this time. I smell smoke sniffing, I was sure this was cigarette, I climb up to see him sitting in staircase in between the last floor and rooftop.

He gives me a questionable look. I glare at him. He pushes his hair back, before he smirks.

"Did you forget what I told you? I'm not going to be responsible for the child," As soon as he said, I splash Americano at him.
"What the fuck?" He growls, I think I saw the walls tremble. Their was something overwhelming in his voice. I backed slightly, his eyes glows red.

He is not a human. I realize it now. No, I have to say what I practiced at  home. I contemplate later if he is a human or not.
"Even if I was pregnant with your child, it would have never be your child because, you don't deserve to be my child's father you're disgusting!" I hiss and further swore at him, "Douchebag fuckboy!"

I look into his dark for a moment holding his intense gaze, I turn around to leave. Then, He grabs my hand pinning me against the wall. Confused, I look at the stairs he was standing before and my place. I didn't even hear his footsteps. A shiver went down my spine.

"What are you doing?" He uses his free hand, forcing me to look at him.
"Babe I'm doing what actual fuckboys do," He says, He tangles his hand in her hair clashing his lips on mine. He moves his lips. Roughly taking in her lower lips, He sucks them.

Breathless, she tries to push him away. He tries to enter her mouth she keeps on resisting him. He bites her lips harshly making her hiss, she opens her mouth to make sound but and he allows himself in, devouring her whole. He takes her face in his peripheral sight. He see her face turning red. Tears straining her cheeks. He pull apart, trailing his lips on down neck.

Gaining her breath, she pushes him hard making him stumble back. She glares at him one last time before running away.

• • •

The sun setting between the buildings. The dark clouds were covering the sky. It didn't affect the girls who were playing in the basketball court.

Narae, playing basketball with her friends in the basketball court. I dribble the ball across the court dodging everyone in the way and run fast. I take two steps and jump, shooting in the basket. A momentary smile appears on my lips as the ball goes down the basket.

"Yeah Narae!" Somi exclaims hugging me from behind. Somi and I became friends when Lucas marked Somi. She is now part of our pack.

"Okay lets get in the position," Somi instructs quickly taking the ball going in thr center. I look at the sky for a moment. The saying of dark clouds hanging over my head coming true. The sky was just as dark as my mood. I scoff and look down focusing on the game.

Sudden grumbling sound from the clouds, jerked everyone and in just fluid motion. The rain began to pour.

"Oh fuck its raining!" Someone yells running out from the court. I just stood there still.
"Narae aren't you gonna come? It looks like its going to rain heavily," Somi asks from the entrance of the court.
"I like rain, I will come later you go," I reply.
"But you will get sick!"
I throw a hostile glare at her,"Just because I'm not one of you doesn't mean I'm weak, Leave!"

Narae didn't realize but her eyes glowed bright golden like yellow topaz making Somi shudder under her scrutiny. Somi looks down her eyes still widen from shock. She turns around and leave.

I look up at the sky, closing my eyes. The cold water droplets touched my skin. I was in worse mood after what happened that day. I've this habit of stressing over things. I had to book an appointment with therapist. The sky was just like my mood. I think, I'm not meant for partying. It felt like a chance to break barriers and let the emotions flow and allow the rain to mingle with tears on my face.

I stood there still. Suddenly the rain stops falling on me, I could hear the heavy tapping sound of rain touching the ground. I slowly open my eyes and look striaght to see Umbrella covering me from rain. I turn my head to see Soobin.

He was holding a umbrella over me and himself, "Aren't you cold Narae-ssi?" He asks.

The cold air blows, prickling my body. I tremble, "Maybe a little bit," I press my lips together. He smiles.

"C'mon you should stop drenching yourself in rain."

"I like rain,"

"Liking something and hurting yourself for it is toxic," He steps closer. A moment of silence settles between us.

• • •

I reach my building, his jacket wrap around me. He stops in front of my building and I smile, going inside. I climb up the stairs when I recall. He likes bread. I turn he was still standing looking at me and it was raining heavily.

"Hey! I have some garlic bread dough I was planning on making snacks. Want to come over?" I ask and he looks at me, he points at himself.

He presses his lips together, staring at me blankly. He steps in the building closing his umbrella.

"Okay if you're insisting so much,"