CHAPTER: 24

The bright light trickles inside the room, I looked outside the window mindlessly. I could feel his hands fastened around my waist, reluctant to let me leave. His face, snuggled in my hair.

I watched my face in the reflection on the window, it was light but my eyes were bright blue like always. My eyes looks so pretty like dad, like brother. Somi once told me, After Lucas marked her she left her pack and went to leave with our pack making my father her new alpha. Though for the humans they are boyfriend and girlfriend in werewolf world they are almost like a married couple.

Does that mean? Omg! Blush crept my face. Soobin gets up, hovering over me, "What are you thinking and blushing?" He asks with a cheeky grin on his face.
My eyes darted at him, his hair wwre messy lips slightly swollen. He looked hot. I'm doomed. I'm so done.

"Nothing, I'm not blushing."
"Do you know when you lie. You tend to enlarge your eyes?" He asks chuckling.
"Huh? I-," I looked away snuggling my face into the pillow. He force me to look at him, God we are naked and its bright morning. My eyes met his, his eyes relaxed as if he was pleased to see me. He closed his eyes leaning forward. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips touch them.

"Huh?"
"Your eyes are pretty Narae,"
I pout, "I know."
He sighs, pulling himself away from me. He immideatly gets up and he was already wearing pants. Duh! You could've made me wear a shirt or something.

I pull the sheet over myself and sit up but when my hands moved the pain in my shoulder shot. I groaned drooping my head in sheets. I felt the bed dip and his hand touching my hair.

"Are you okay?" He asks worry laced in his tone. I look with a sheepish smile.

"Its fine, just ot suddenly hurted." I said pointing at where he marked me  his eyes lands on the mark. Sighing, He leans forward, his lips touching the aching mark.
"It will be fine in few days, just don't do anything that puts pressure on your body," He says gently, way to gently to believe. His demeanor changed too much since yesterday. I'm getting chills. I ignore the feeling, It wasn't that I felt red flags but the sudden change in behaviour is sometimes kind of scary.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask, he nods. A scary smile plastering on his lips. Again, this chill. Why does it feel like he is putting up an act of being gentle guy?

"I have something to deal with today, rest and don't go out,"
"But you said, I can go!"
"Just for today and then go qhere you like, okay?" He asks gently, oh my heart maybe he isn't putting an act. I'm thinking too much. Even if he is why does it mattet? Not like he loves each other. I'm just useful to him in some way. My mood digraded at the thought, that one day he'll might just throw me away.

Another peck on my forehead made me forget about it. He gets off the bed.
I notice how his complexion looks a little better cause his face always looked tired. He suffers from insomnia as I heard it from some maids here. I think he fell asleep yesterday, good thing.

I wrap the sheet and get off the bed, waltzing towards the bathroom. I stand in front of the huge mirror , staring at myself. The beautiful crescent moon mark with rose on my collarbone. Entire upper body filled with lovebites, a sigh escaped my lips.

I looked into my own blue eyes, now is the time. To deal with that voice inside my head the one I heard before.

Where are you?
What is it? I can feel the arrogance in her tone. I narrow my eyes.
Who are you?
I'm your wolf spirit. I bite my lips, as I ad expected. Pushing my anxiety and anger aside. I tale a sharp breath before asking her again.
Then, you must have a name?
I do.
What is it?
Nephele.

Nephele, that's a pretty name I thought forgetting that right now she can hear my thoughts too. I sensed her smiling, I'm sensing it now? Wow!

If you close your eyes, you will be able to see me as well. She said. I closed my eyes, I hear her again feel like you're opening your eyes but don't actually open your eyes. She explains and I did what she told me to, the moment I did it. I opened my eyes I could see my feet sunken in warm sand.

Look up. She said, I did. I looked up and my eyes met the most beautiful pair of blue eyes. The wolf that was staring back at me, it was same as my size. I stared at her glory with the dropped jaws.