CHAPTER: 30

"I'm really sad that you don't remember me anymore," Jeongin said and glanced and him apologetically.
"Actually the real reason I might not remember you is because. I got in an accident when I lived in America and in that Iost some of my childhood memories," I replied, my hand held behind my back as I walked next to him back to room.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He exclaimed.
"Its alright. I'm the one who should apologise," I said waving my hand. He smiled and suddenly stands before me.

I jumped back slightly taken back. He smile looks like that of an fox.

"Its not to late, I shall introduce myself to you." He said extending his hand towards me.
"My name is Yang Jeongin and I'm your brother's old bestfriend," He said and I smiled, trying to remember if I ever met him in the future. Then again, I wasn't close with my family hitherto.

"Hello, I'm Park Narae nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too," We shook our hands firmly. He takes a deep breath as he brings my hand close to his nose. I feel the goosebumps on my skin.

I pulled my hand back.
He flinches, "I'm sorry, the scent of phermones is calming. I couldn't control myself!" He said.
"Huh?"

• • •

I stepped inside the room and my smile dropped and slamming the door shut. I begim to tie my hair as I walked to the window without even looking around in my surrounding. I bumped into something or maybe someone, I gasped and jumped my mouth opening to scream but his big warm hand covered face.

He whispered in low voice, "Keep it low!"

I looked up and my eyes met his. Soobin? I couldn't believe he was standing before me. His face was pale and dark circles under his eyes. As if he hadn't slept in days. He looked tired.

"Soobin? Are you alright?!" I almost yelled holding his arms.
"Yeah, I'm good," He smiles slightly. I stretch my hand towards his face, cupping his cheeks. He stiffened and gazed at me, his eyes relaxed as he leaned on my hand.

In the back of my head I could hear Nephele growling. I ignored her. He slides his hand under my waist and pulls me close to him burying his face in the crook of my head.

"Are you the one who breached the borders of territory?" I asked camly.
"Mhmm..."
"Are you not afraid of getting caught?"
"They won't be able to catch me and even if they do, I knew I have you." He said his lips reverberating against my skin. The electrifying waves goes down my body. I take a deep breath filling my lungs with his berry smell.

Then suddenly, I feel his sharlp fangs against my skin. I flinch, my face turning beetroot red.

"Soobin?" His lips running on my skin placing wet kisses.
"What are you doing? I'm all dirty and sweaty!!" I yell pushing him away. But, he pulled me back causing my face to crash in his chest. Dayum. Just kill me.
"Why are you smelling like this?" He asked in displeasure.
"What do you mean? I—" I sniffed my tank top, "Maybe because I'm all sweaty, Let me take a bath,"

I push him away.
Again, He pulls me back.

"Soobin!" I could see a anger plastered across his face.
"How dare he leave his scent in you?"
"What scent?"
"Smell of another ALPHA!" He snapped at me before his fingers threaded in my hair and pulling them back causing my neck and shoulder to be exposed. Another hand around me.

"No! This smell—" He whispered huskily. bend forward hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I feel his fangs, that sent shivers down my spine. They pricked my skin but it didn't hurt but aroused me completely.

"SOOBI—" Then, He presses his lips on my cutting me off. His body pressed against mine. My heart stopped beating momentarily. My eyes wide open as I stared at the mole over his closed eyes. I blink for moment processing what is happeing? He is kissing me. I gulped and softly kissed my eyes.

His lips continue the exploration, gentle at first and then unyeilding hard. My body shook greatly not being able to feel my knees anymore, I collapse on the bed him on top of me.

My hand tangle in his hair. I feel his lips completely that completely blanked my senses. He pulls away, his eyes half closed as he gazed at me and closed his eyes completely and collapsed on top of me.

Eh? What is happening? "Soobin?" I called out.
"Soobin?" I called out again. He didn't even move. I hear the sound of his rhythmic breathing, I toss his body to find him sleeping. What the hell? He set me on fire and... fell asleep? Really CHOI SOOBIN! So annoying!

A/N
He sneaked into the territory to meet her. How was the chap? Was this nice? Tysm for reading and don't forget to vote!!!