CHAPTER: 35

He hides his face in the crook of her neck. She gasps, her eyes closing. The single touch from him was making her lose her mind. Her hand ran through his hair, he littered her neck with wet kisses. The strong surge of phermones were making her body extremely hot.

"Stop it! You douchebag!!" Nephele mutters. He smiles pulling away. His blood like eyes meets her water like one's. Their eyes set on each others. Full of passion and lust. The her vulnerable gaze stir the deepest and darkest desires inside Eshid heart to surface. No Women, No matter how beautiful. How magnetic their phermones smelled. No woman ever looked at Eshid, with such a vulnerable gaze. She was strong, powerful blood of alpha. That's what made things amazing for him. The proudy divine beast was moaning under his touch.

"You really want me to stop?" He asks his deep voice purring in her ear. She draws in deep breath.

Nephele bites her lips, before extending her hands towards him.

"Dirty Bastard," She mutters.

Eshid leans forward kissing her, she couldn't even resist. She liked it. The way his touch felt so good, the way his tongue moved in sync with hers. Her heart fluttering as if someone caged millions of butterflies in her chest. She moans causing the groan leaving from. The escaped from the back of his throat. He slowly began to undress her, taking her body.

Nephele hated the beast, follower of that  king who killed her campanion, her master. She should've hated him, nor in the past neither now she could bring herself to hate him. It was same for the Eshid.

• • •

Narae wakes up with a sore body. Soobin with a sheepish expression on his face, causing his dimples to pop out. She glares at him while, soaking her body in the warm water. Soobin in shower his back facing her.

"I thought I showed enough expression for you to be guilty! How can you do it to me!" I demanded.
"Why are you yelling at me? It was your wolf spirit and my wolf spirit. I didn't tell him to do it!"
"It's your wolf spirit can't you tell him not to do funny stuff on me?"
"You could've stopped your wolf too,"

I bite my lips. She grabs the towel from the shelf, wrapping it around her body. Soobin comes out of shower wrapping the towel around his body. Both of us standing in front of the mirror staring at the deeds two wolf spirit did on our bodies. My body filled with love bites and hickeys, Soobin's back filled with nail scratch. It was worst than mine. My lips down-turned looking at that.

"Why do you have such long nails?" I give him a look. What the hell is wrong with you? "I'm a girl, I'm suppose to have long nails!!"
"Why? They are useless!"
"Then, why do you have a mouth. It only spews nonsenses and because of it. I have to wear high neck in summers!!"

Soobin rolls his eyes, shurgging his shoulder. I glare at him for a while before rolling my eyes, "Now, quickly remove your scent."
He leans on the sink. I couldn't help but gaE down his body subtly. His fine collarbome and prominent abs, thin corset waist. He looked like he came straight out of manhwa. He is a living person. Truly, He is a demon.

"I'm not doing!"
"What? Are you crazy!?!? My dad will kill you. He already sense that someone is inside the territory of pack!"
"Then, let him find out. I won't die anyways."
"You're sure, fearless but I'm not. I don't wish to ruin my already ruined relationships."
"Doesn't your family adores you and treats you like a princess?"

I breath out. Silently, glaring at him. He stares back at me with a blank eyes before rolling them. He stands straight taking my hand in his. His eyes turns red. Swish. I look down at her hands, his big hands holding my tiny ones. His hands.... So veiny. I lick my lips nervously. He leaves my hand, I looked back in his eyes they were back to normal.

He walks past me. I look at his back and back at my long nails. Disappointedly looking at them. I think I should cut them. It's weird, she hated him right? Why did Nephele allowed him. I turned around and walked out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed. First-aid box in front of him. He was holding a cream.

"Does it hurt?"
He looks at me with so done look, "No it doesn't." A sarcastic reply. I didn't expect anything better anyways. I sighed and walked towards him taking the cream from him.

I go around and put the cream on his back.

"You are a werewolf, why don't you heal quickly?" I asked.
"There is curse on my bloodline, it delays our healing." He replied. I look back at his face, he didn't show any emotions. I sighed, "Is it the same reason you've insomania?" I asked, Like, curses can give you insomania. I've read about it in book of curses, kept in the library.

"Hmm...."He hums in response. He sleeps soundly when he is near me. It is because of my phermones probably. Felix told me about that.

"Why do you always get irritated when I tall about your family?"
I looked back at his face, "Because being treated like Princess. I was never treated like one and I don't deserve to be treated like one. Like, I was treated like a princess till the time I was 8 years old," I shurgged my shoulder.

I closed the tube after applying medicine and toss it into the forst-aid box. I pick it up to take it where it came out from. But, Soobin grabs my wrist, "Then what happened after you turned 8?"

I looked away. How will he react if I tell him? I thought in my head.