CHAPTER: 25

I stared at my wolf spirit in awe. A majestic white wolf with blue eyes, staring deeply into me. The fire blazing behind her. I gasp when my head felt dizzy and I opened my eyes I find myself staring into my reflection.

My hand scruffle my hair. How did my hand move on its own? I thought. I could see my face in the mirror turning into expression I wasn't even making. This has to be a joke?

You took over my body again? I screeched, I hear the giggles in my head.
I need to, I have something to do. She replies modestly. I sigh.
Don't you dare to do anything funny. I warn her, earning a chuckle. Her chuckles are irritating. Why does she laughs. It feels like she is mocking me. Little did Narae knew Nephele was actually mocking her. It was time she took over her with more force.

Nephele quickly takes bath and changes into a black jeans, black high neck and leather jacket. It was dress style was completely different from Narae's VSCO girl aesthetic. She groans internally but doesn't say anything.

Nephele goes downstairs, jumping happily. When her ear are filled with growls of a familiar wolf, grits her teeth before smiling and turned around to see Soobin, Nah it was his wolf.

"Looks like he wasn't hard enough, to find you still walking around." A deeper voice creeps on her skin. She digs her nails in her palms.
"Ishid, Good Morning to you too," Nephele replies, her gazing piercing his. He held her gaze, arrogantly looking down at her. She breaks the gaze and turn to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asks waltzing across the room towards her before grabbing her hand and pulls her back.

Her eyes blazed with anger, "None of your business!" She says yanking her hand. She turns but he appears before her, suddenly making her stumble backward in surprise.

"Do not forget I'm your mate!" Ishid, Soobin's wolf growls.

Nephele chuckles staring at him, her eyes narrowed scronfully.

"Is memory finally giving up after 1000 years or..." Her tone turning serious.
"Did you forget? I'm not someone you can order. No one in entire werewolf kingdom can. If I want I can have as many mates as I want. If you don't want me to trash your ego get out of my way!" She pushes him out of her way walking to the door and stepping out of the house.

Narae looks and wondered what just happened? Who is Ishid, Nephele? Narae enquires.
Your beloved mates wolf. She replies making me cringe at her words. I could sense Nephele's anger. I decided to become quite and makes a mental note to ask later about Ishid.

She sits in the cab telling driver the address and once again. I question, Why are we going to packhouse?
Just wait and watch.

The moment she enters the packhouse. Half of the people looked at me like I was a alien. Why are they looking at me like that? I thought. Nephele noticed it but ignoring it?

Since he marked us, our body is cloaked with Ishid and his vessel's scent. Nephele informs. I frown. Vessel? Are we vessel of wolf spirits?
No, only those who inherit the ancient spirits.

Before I could ask any further. She opens the door of dad's office. Stroms inside, My eyes widen seeing my dad's agitated face and before he could react, then everythimg went dark. What happened? Nephele. She calls out the name but no response.

Narae, now Nephele walks around the table, her hand tightening around Jimin's neck (aka her dad). She raises her hand and then slams his body on the table.

Jimin gazes at his daughter, who was now taken over by her wolf spirit. A wry smile forming on his lips.

"I, welcome greatest wolf spirit of all the times to human realm,"
"Cut the crap! How dare you stop me?" Nephele snapped her grip tightening.
Jimin struggles in her grip. The door flew open and a young man walks in. Nephele didn't look up, she could sense the familiarity in the blood.

"Narae what are you doing?" It was Narae's brother. He rushed to her side to stop her from doing. Jimin raises his hand to stop his son. Jisung freezes on his spot.

"Tell me! You pesky human." Nephele growls.
"Seeing you here, Narae must have stopped taking thoss drugs," Jimin says heavily. Feeling the shortness in breath as his oxygen supply was being cut off. Her eyes bore him.
"Why did you do it?"
"Because you're danger for her!"
"Do you think I'm stupid to hurt my vessel? Do you have any idea? What you did had done on this world?" Nephele rose her voice, digging her nails in his skin.

Suddenly the grip of her hand loosened. She grabbed her head, feeling the pain. The pain of host desperately wanting to take over. Narae, wanted to take over. She collapses on the floor, feeling the burning pain in her body that covered her chest. The bile rising in her mouth.

She opens her dark eyes, softly. Her eyes catching the sight of her bloodied nails and then she looks at the figure on front of her. Her eyes flickering from his shoes to his face.

Her eyes widen to see her father, holding his throat with blood oozing from his neck.

A/N
Tysm dor reading don't forget to vote and comment.
Love ya~