CHAPTER: 21

Please Vote and comment.
---------------------------------------------------------
"H-heat?" I stutter and she nods. I remembered all the convos I had with Lucas and Somi on this topic and how they feel during this time. I've become a werewolf haven't I? I chuckle to myself as my head droop to the floor. My expression darkned with all these thoughts. I extend my hand towards her and she puts the tablet in my one hand and water in my other. I took the tablet and chugged it down with water.
"Ms. Park I'm keeping the medicine here you can take another dose after an hour if you feel the same, these are some of the clothes. You can also take a bath to cool down your body," She prescribed and I nodded absentmindedly.

She left, I closed my eyes and collapsed on the pillow. The pain never seemed to ease as I tried to doze off. I couldn't I decided to take the bath. The bathing in cold water did cool me down momentarily but the pain had no plans of leaveing me alone.

Two doses.

Three doses.

Four doses.

I lost the count of doses I took.

It never seemed to be working, the medicine was useless. The bright blue sky turns into the shades of pastel colours. I groaned all day long in my the room laying on the couch. Housekeeper visited me from time to time and her presence did help me mentally but honestly all of it was useless.

Night arrives, Narae locks herself in the bathroom. She strips her clothes and steps inside the bathtub, sits down hugging her body.

"Why isn't the medicine working?" She asked herself anxiously. I turn to her still laying on the couch, sweating profusely.
"Are you sure you gave me the right meds?" I ask trying to calm her anxious self and she looks at the bottle again and nods.
I couldn't help but chuckle through tears cause it felt funny. I was pain, she was worried like a mother. Mother? Come to think of it I miss her. I thought.

The tears stained my cheeks as I curled myself tightly in the bed. My back facing her as she simply caressed my back.

"Unnie! Is their no way to get rid of this pain. I can't take it anymore," I croaked. I was greeted by silence.
"Their is a way, but I don't think you would prefer it?" She says hesitantly. I  turn my head slightly looking at her with wide eyes, eagerly looking forward to what she was telling.

"Going into heat is worst than eating viagra, but you can certainly or mayne completely deal with it by having intercourse," She says stutter. I gave her a blank look before turning my head back and hugging myself again. I didn't give any comments which showed that I wasn't interested in such cures.

The evening passed night came, I came out after bathing. I bathed for the 4th time today. Now even housekeeper unnie was gone. I leaped into a White Satin short nightdress and sat on the floor in front of AC. I hid my face between my knees groaning in pain. Tears gushing down my face.

The sound of footsteps fills my ear. I figure shadows me. I could tell who it was, still I craned my head. The warm tear that waa blurring my view rolled down. The hazy vision cleared and I saw Soobin standing there looking down at me. The blood rushes between my inner thighs at the sight of him causing my clit to convulse.

"Why are you sitting here?"
"Its cooler here,"
"Go to bed, I'll ask someone to bring some fans," He adds.
"I said, Its cooler here!"
"Can't you listen to me once?" He raises his hoarse voice.

Soobin extends his hand to touch Narae, but the sweet scent coming from her intensified. The blood rush down between his legs. He stops, blowing out air and curled his hands.

Shall we ask him to help us? My subconscious asks. My skin tingles at the thought. The night I spent with him on Somi's birthday, sent hot, electrifying shudder down my body.
NO! I shake my head and look away.

"Leave!" I told Soobin. I hear him sighing and I hear him ruffling his hair and the swish sound of his shoes. He turns to leave.

You can't leave him. He can ease this pain.
No I'm not doing anything like that.
Fuck, I can't take this anymore.
What? The pain shot in my head from my spine. The stabbing pain spread in my skull. I closed my eyes tightly. Soon my entire body begins feeling numb.

"Soobin," I let out a shaky breath. I'm not even saying anything. My body was moving on its own. What is happening? Shut up, I just took over your body.
What?