CHAPTER: 14

He blocks my view. I shrink even more in fear. My body was subconsciously reacting to the presence. Suddenly, He crouches and my heart jumps out of my chest. I moved back even more. He grabs my chin forcing me to look at him, squinting his eyes he looked at me.
While, I shivered in rain like a lost puppy. He squints his eyes, I saw two red dots in them shining brightly as if they were ruby gems.

My eyes begins to turn heavy, my body began to numb and mind started to shutdown. Not long before, I completely pass out. I think, I saw something I've been looking for. Black rose tattoo.

Narae lips parted and closed as if they were trying to utter something, her thick lashes trembled. A tear slips down as she opens her water blue eyes gazing on the canopy top.

Her eyes widens at realization that the room isn't hers and she gets up, getting off the bed and running to the door.

"Open the door! Help!" Her breathing got uneven as she slammed her fist on the door.
"Help!" She coughed and yelled. The sweats covering her body in a thick layer. Her voice strained even more.
"Open the damn door!"

The panic taking over her. A hand gently embraced her from behind pulling her back, away from the door. She flinched but she hears the gentle voice whispering in her ear, "Calm down no one gonna hurt you,"
Her body immideatly relaxes, hearing a familiar voice. She hides her face in the crook of his neck as she sits on his lap.

"They are trying to touch me! They do not have good intentions all of them are perverts. I hate the way they look at me," She mumbled as long as she could, He quietly heard her softly petting her head.
"Don't worry no one is coming near you, You're safe with me," He kept on whispering every time she quietened. In few minutes, her body stopped quivering as her breathing gradually normalised. Now being fully awake, She pulls away, the first thing she noticed were his hand on her waist, then a silver glistening chain on his neck.

I raises my head to look at his beautifully sculpted face and my eyes met his dark ones. The very next moment I jumped down from his lap with a loud squeal, I wince as my hips making contact with the floor.

"CHOI SOUL-SOOBIN?!"

Soobin smiles cheekily, "Good Morning to you Ms."

The blood rushed my cheeks as I blushed hard. I was literally sitting on his lap for god knows how much time. He leans back on the armchair, our eyes still locked and unable to bear his oh-so-sexy. I break off the eye contact and get off the floor, dusting my clothes. I noticed it was still dark outside.

"Looks like-" Before I could ask anything.
He interrupts me, "Are you suffering from PTSD?"
"Yea-Yeah!" I stutter, It's okay he has already seen you behaving that way. I assured myself.

"You remember what happened last night?" He asks in a grave tone. Playing with the lighter. The ticking noise was scaring me. The goosebumps rose on my body at the thought of last night's episode. I clench my fist tightly to cover my fear.

"Yeah, I do!" I replied nibbling my lower lips. He closes the lid and raises his eyes to gaze into mine, I couldn't look away. I decide to just turn away walking to the door.
"I want to go to washroom," I said trying to change the topic. I hear shuffling noises behind me. But ignoring I walked to another door which looked like a washroom door to me, my hands on the knob. I feel his presnece right behind me, his dark aura suffocating my will to move. His hand suddenly on top of mine, stopping me from opening.

"You're not a human and you're aware of the fact right?"

A/N:
Tysm for reading.
Vote and comment!!
♡♡♡