CHAPTER: 36

"What happened after you turned 8?" He asked. I glanced elsewhere thinking if I should tell him. I smile warily, I flop on the bed next to me. His eyes following my each movement. I looked into his eyes breathimg heavily.

"Nothing! Anyways I suould get dressed before that idiot of a brother comes to find me," I got up and rushed to my wardrobe. The moment I enter inside, my smile drops. I can't tell him about my past. It's not the time yet. I better watch my mouth. I thought and a sigh escaped my lips. I pull out a white dress. When I feel his gaze on me.

I swiftly turned to gaze at him, squinting my eyes. He was already wearing clothes. His weird ability surpasses normal werewolves. I wonder where does all those clothes come from? He was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans. Sexy.

"What? Are you gonna watch me dress?" I asked and he raises his eyebrow, smugly gazing at me. I drew air in my lungs and rolled my eyes before turning around to dress up.

• • •

"Narae, Are keeping all the books back?" Jisung appears behind me. I looked at him nodding.
"I finished reading,"
He leans on the wall next to the bookshelf. His eyes intensely gazing at me, I raise my eyebrow telling him to ask what he wanted, "How the hell did you read all those thick books in one month?"
"When you live in juvenile for three years reading books is the only way to entertain yourself," I replied sighing. He lools at me with slight frown on his face. I pushed the last book in my hand inside. And, turned to look at him. His eyes were full of sympathy.
I hate it when they look at me like that. I simply smiled.

"It must be haed to stay within those walls, You wasted your youth there. When others were playing around."
"There is no use of those words oppa. It won't change anything. But, It did make me stronger version of myself," He stands up and walked towards me embracing me in a hug.

I bite my lips, the dark memories of juvenile resurfacing. My heart bearing so quickly. I recalled the days when I scared to wake up. Scared to step out of that damp, dirty room. Scared to meet anyone. I was so scared. I would've been living like that. If I didn't return back in time. I wouldn't be embracing my brother. I took a deep breath, hugging him back tightly.

"I'm sorry, oppa. For what I have done. I'm so sorry!!!" I gasped and cried and sobbed. I could feel him caressing the back of my head.

"Why are you sorry? Idiot?"
"I'm sorry," I said it again. For the past.

Click. I turned around alrmingly gazing at the one who clicked our photograph. Jeongin gazing at his phone, his eyes crinkling in a smile. I sigh escaped my lips. Looks like my paranoia is getting worse. I need a therapist.

"Perfect picture."
"Aish! You clicked our picture."
"What's the problem brother and sister looked pretty under the evening sky. My aesthetic soul, itched for picture." Both of us peeked in his phone. We did look beautiful pair of brother and sister. A small smile crept on my lips.
"You're good photographer Jeongin oppa. Can you send me this picture and also the one you took near waterfall!!! I'm gonna change my profile pic." I said an he nods, quickly sending it over.

We stepped out of library.

"I heard you completed your research Narae?" Jeongin suddenly asks. I look up and nodded.
"Yep, I did. Now I can finally go back."
"You'll go back?"
"Yeah, she'll since being home was never her favourite," Jisung replies. I narrow my eyes glaring at him.
"Its not that, I have almost missed a lot of classes. At this rate I might flunk this semester."
"Oh! You're in college?"
"Yeah, I mean. I'm old enough to be in one."
"Will you leave immediataly?"
"Uh? Hmm...yeah" I reply after much hesitation. When I looked at Jisung staring at the floor with a long expression at the floor.

"Why not stay till full moon? There is a festival this time. The Moon Goddess will be at the peak of her powers. Werewolf will be getting blessed"
"Oh! Yeah." Jisung eyes lighted up and he turned his head towards me.
"I'm gonna ask for a mate. What about you Jeongin?"
"A mate. I will ask for the same," He replies shyly. I smile sheepishly raising my eyebrow.
"Are you guys talking about the Full Moon festival?" Lucas voice reverberated in the hallway. I saw Somi walking next to him. He was jumping all the way to us.

"Lucas?"
"You'll be coming too right?" I asked.
"Yeah. We will go to the temple. To get blessed for pup!" Lucas exclaims, holding Somi's hand, who blushed furiously.
I scrunch my face playfully, "Horny wolves!" They all looked at me with wide eyes.
"You'll never understand what it feels lile to have a mate!!" I rolled my eyes at this comment. Sure. Sure. I'll never even if I have a mate.

But. . . Should I take Soobin? How will I sneak him out?

• • •

"You want to go to the temple on festival?" He asks again, before breaking into fits of laughter.
"Why are you laughing?"
"Butterfly did you forget what I am?" He asks, pulling me onto his lap.
"What . . . Do you mean?" I ask hesitantly.
"I'm a demon and werewolf. I don't worship your moon goddess." He said smugly. I tilt my head a sigh escaping my lips.
"You're still a werewolf. I'm not asking for you to worship her anyways. I just want to go with you inside and get blessed. It's me not you!"
"But you're not scared right? My father. . ."
My eyes met his droopy ones. He take the lace of my dress in his mouth softly pulling it. Losening my dress, which swiftly falls off my shoulder. I sat there half naked on his lap, "Babe, if I were scared of your father. I wouldn't have sneaked inside his territory and fucked his beloved daughter till morning," He husked.