CHAPTER: 40

I step inside my room, carefully locking the door behind me. I rested my body on the door before sliding down, collapsing on the floor. A low groan escaped my lips. I squinted my eyes swallowing the pain my bones were giving me. I panted quietly sitting on the floor. Everyone was happy that I shifted and I'm happy too. The pain in body is giving me a real headache, I'm covered in filth all over. I have no energy, whatsoever to move even a fibre of my body. Mom did ask me, she wanted to help get clean but I put her off. Telling her that I can do it on my own. I've no idea how.

Soobin's scent filled my nose and I sensed him walking closer to me. Or maybe, I have an idea. A smile made its way towards my lips. When I fluttered my eyes open. He was sitting before me looking extremely worried about me.

"I shifted," I whispered and his eyes widens as he gasped before embracing me in a hug. I could feel the warmth of his sincerity flood in me.

"Congratulations!" He pulls away. Soon his expression changed into worried one, "Are you okay? And these clothes?" The blood flooded in his pupils, glowing like rubies. I smirked.

"I'll tell you if you help me bathe." I said coquettishly.

He narrows his eyes, before sighing and picks me up in his arms taking no second. I naturally wrapped my hands around his neck tightly. We entered thr bathroom, he makes me sit on the edge of the tiled platform near jaccuzi and turns on the tap without saying anything, indicating he is little mad. I smiled seeing him all jealous and still holding back.

"Soobinnie!" I called out cutely. He didn't reply, instead began rolling the sleeves of his white loose shirt, my eyes focused on his veiny hands. Those hands are going to wash me. Dang! I bite my lips looking at him playfully. He wasn't looking at me, but he could sense my eyes on him. His pale face flushed red, he puts bath bomb in the tub and water began to turn pink. Still ignoring me and began to run his hand in water to check temperature. His hands are so sexy. It's all mine. Heh!

"It's done." I extended my hands. He looks at me confused, his expression cold as ice.
I gave him puppy eyes and baby talked him,  "Your butterfly is tired please take of the clothes of this butterfly,"

He, for some unknown reasons covered his mouth before sighing. He began to unbutton the denim shirt. The moment he stripped me off my clothig, I was completely naked before him. His expression did not change instead he glared at the clothes, suddenly the fire caught them.

Panic struck me, "What the hell?" In moment or two, clothes turned into ashes. He then turns to me, picking me up and putting me in the water. I was still in daze staring blankly at those clothes. They were from a designer brand. I have to pay for it.

A sarcastic smile resting on his lips, "Does my butterfly need me to do something else?"
I stupidly shook my head and regretted it. He was about to leave, but I grabbed the hem of his shirt.

"What?"
With a coquettish smile I reply, "Do you not want to know? I'll tell you if you bath with me."

He was surprised a little, sighing he began to unbutton his oversized shirt. I couldn't stop smiling, while looking at him. He turns his face away, his face flushed red. He was flustered.

"OH Devil! Narae can you stop staring at me like a pervert."
"Now, I can't even stare at my mate. What kind days have come?" I sighed deeply, looking down disappointedly. His eyes squinted small in irritation and annoyance.
"You have no shame right?"
"Shame? What's that? The day you marked me. I sold my shame feeling away." I smiled and moved away making space for him.

I myself have no idea where do I get this much audacity? The water of the jacuzzi rumbled when I saw him getting in. I cut through the water before settling in his arms beside him. He was feigning ignorance, but I snuggled up with him. He also ended up wrapping his hands around me, wave of warmth washed over me. I feel so comfortable whenever he hugs me. I felt all the drained energy restoring.

"Now okay?" He asks, I peck on his lips in response.

"So a lot of things happened today. I have no idea where to start it all..." I began to chatter like a parrot. He was looking at me intently gently brushing the dirt of my body. Sometimes, I wonder. He asked me not to expect love from him, but if he treats me like this what can I do? He tells me he can't show affection, but the way he subtly cares for me. Is it not affection? Why would he care if I wear man's clothes? Why would he look so worried if I came back covered in dirt?

It's actually his self-defense mechanism to safe gaurd his feelings. He pretends of be cold, but is a jellyfish from inside. Tsundre. He is afraid to love, get his heartbroken. The reason he always tells other party to not keep their expectations high for him. I hope a day comes when he'll be able to comfortable talking his feelings with me and openly expresses it. I don't care if you love me back, if I can only keep you safe that's all matters because I will never forget the things to did in future for me. I want you live a life, a happy life. Not a life, full of guilt.

"That's what happened!" I finished off my speech. He blinks for a while.
"Don't tell me he saw you naked!!?!? I should gouge out his eyes or maybe remove his brain so he doesn't remember seeing—"
"My jelly binnie nothing like that happened! He somehow sensed I was shifting back and turned around and gave me his pullover."

He sighs, burying his head in the crook of my neck, "I wish I was the one there," I caressed his hair. His hand made it's way to my face, covering my eyes as he rubs his nose against my skin, growling. His other hand ran down my abdomen sending heat and tingles, gripping tightly on my waist to stop my movement. I sensed what he was upto. I bite my lips.

"Soobin?"
"Hmm..."

I felt his fangs against my skin, I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath to preparing myself. He raises his head asking for permission and I tilted my head giving him access.

His fangs sink in my skin, sending termors down my body. The wave of honey like warmth buzzed into me making me feel hot. I felt his phermones housing in my body, cloaking me in a warm red light. A soft moan escaped my lips before he pulls out his fangs, gently kissing and sucking my collarbone.