CHAPTER: 01

"Girls stop it! Tell me the reason you started a fight!"
"She did she threw water on me," Catherine said, the girl who was the leader of that group.
I scoffed, "She has been bullying me for my ethnicity for years," I shouted pointing at her.
"Your enthnicity? Don't lie,"
"She called me chink, and said that asians don't belong here and did slanted eyes gesture, I am a human and I have my emotions I lost it today I don't think it's wrong. I did nothing wrong because I have complained to authorities many times but they didn't take any actions!" I yelled at the counsellor. This is how you need to talk here.

Counsellor eyes at the Catherine. Thankful this person was an Asian American. She had that expression she knew, she trust me.

"Still Diana I would suggest not to start a fist fight nothing comes out of it," She says sternly. I nod.
"Go out, Diana I'll talk to you later!" Counsellor said and I nodded. I could feel Catherine and her group glaring at me. I smirked seeing her swollen cheeks and purple eyes. The moment I smiled,my own cheek hurts. I also had few scratches on my face.

I hope it doesn't leave a scar.

I came out to see officer inharge of me standing there with a frown on her face and cold eyes giving me a judgemental look. I look in her eyes.

"Your parents came!" She says sternly. I look up at her. She was a tall, woman with broad shoulder. Alone from her expression, I could tell. She also had this Asian hate thing. She is such a bitch. I HATE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH! she turns around after informing. She thinks, my silence means I won't meet them again.

No lady you got it all wrong.

"I'll meet them," I said as she freezes in her place. Looked at her she did the same scrunching her nose.

After coming here, I stopped meeting my parents. They always came to meet me but I always refused. I will meet them. The door open and I saw my parents sitting on the table looking down. There expression showed they don't expect me to show up. My mom had her face down. She was crying and dad was trying hard to make her quiet.

My parents are divorced they live in different countries but dad came to meet me from time to time. I sigh taking a deep breath.

"Mom, Appa!" I said with a smile my cheeks hurt but I still did. They looked up at me with a smile, tears shimmering in their eyes. I smile, walking up to them.
Don't cry, don't cry I reminded myself.

"What happened to you?" They asked worriedly. There hands wanting to touch me but all they could do was to just touch my head. They didn't wanted to hurt me.

"Narae," They called me by my korean name. I smiled.
"I'm fine just fell down," I answered. I looked afar at the officer. She looks at me with a expressionless face not with hate or anything. Looked back at my parents, they were looking at each other. We didn't had much time. I talked to them but at last.

I said what I had in my mind.

"Mom, Appa! I will be released after three months,"
"Yes,"
"I want to go back to dad and start a new life there," I announced.
Without even hesitating they answered, "Okay,"

• • •

Three months passed leaving in that hellhole, I just realized that I have start to hate this place even more. Today, I was going to be released. I change into my own clothes. They gave me my phone and everything back and I was taken to the lobby. My heartbeat going wild. I saw my mom and ran to her hugging her tightly.

She did the same.

Time skip, I reached the airport that same day without even bathing. I boarded the plane and went away. Reaching there, I met my dad and he took me too the packhouse. Yes, Packhouse. My dad is a werewolf and a Alpha, I'm a human. I wasn't able to shift even after lots of tries. So they just gave up saying that I am a human. To be honest I was happy because I wouldn't have to go through heat. I have seen my mom when we lived in US. She was in so much pain and I hated it. I think periods are lot better than being in heat.

"Narae!" I saw my brother in the balcony and he just rushed downstairs. My brother is older than me and he lived with my dad since he is werewolf, He will take over after my dad. He is the heir. I was squished into him. I liked being hugged, "I haven't bathed,"
"No wonder, you smell like garbage," He laughs stroking my hair. I smiled.

"I missed you."
"Me too,"

I stayed at the house for a while but I was like, nah if I stay here I'll become my old self again. I was pampered by everyone here. I had already learned to live a life full of hardships. I asked my dad to get me a small apartment in city and I'll work and pay for everything on my own. After lots of persistence. He agrees.

I moved out of the house. Three summers passed I had a stable part time job, I was going to university while looking for him.

(a/n: humans if you find him written in bold italics remember she is talking about the guy in prologue who died)

I was place the cake on table. I looked at the customer who smiled at me. I nod, "Please tell me if you need anything else," I said in a business tone.

I walked back to the counter sighing,I was working as a waitress in bakery. I hear the bell riniging. I saw the customer walking and going in the corner. I watched him for a moment and switched my weary expression to bright business smile as I walked upto him.

"Hello Sir! What can I get for you?" I asked in nicest way possible. I was irritated for some resons. Maybe I'm tired. Guy scans the menu, I watched for a while he looked at the menu. He was wearing glasses that was on his nose bridge and his dark bangs covering his eyes and forehead. He looks like a nerd.

Am I judging him? Hell I don't know.