67. I'm yours

He hadn't realized he'd been out for so long as the light blue sky turned into a pitch black sky with hints of white or possibly yellow, depending on how you see it.

Before going home, he went to visit the same lake they always went to and sat down on the bridge. Looking out into the beautiful night sky.

Reflecting on everything that has changed. A kid that hated himself, hated supernaturals, hated being alive, hated everything. One who could hate everything but had nothing. A loner with one goal of just being human.

Suddenly it all changed when he met his mate. Became someone who shouts at people, results to violence and even takes pleasure in it. One who feeds on others to live, someone who has come to love his abilities and love the power he gets from it.

Even love the fact he can't learn complete control. Because deep down, he just wished to let go and to stop fighting. That's all he has been doing since he's been a child. Fighting.

But wants to change for the girl he loves. Gain control for her. To not embrace his dark side for her. To not be a monster for her.

What about him? What do he want? What do he need? He knows she's one of the people he needs and wants. He wants to keep his relationship with Gio, he needs Gio. But what he wants most of all, he's not allowed to have if he wants to live a happy life.

What he wants to have and needs, he can't. Because if he does, he'll never know what unconditional love feels like.

And so he'll never be able to be hideous.

"I could really use your help" He looked up into the sky as he felt his eyes watering. "How do you do it? Live a life that you need to stay sane and to be happy.

But wish to live the life that you want. One without pain. Just one with darkness and death" He held his head down and a tear slid down.

Ever since he became a full Tribrid, darkness has been swimming in his veins. Every drop of blood he drinks, the stronger it is, the powerful he is, the addicting it gets, and the harder it is to pull away.

"I feel like I don't know myself. And I'm losing it. I'm losing everything and about to lose my anchor. The one who's keeping me here. In this world of humanity".

In his world, his dreams, his nightmares, there is no humanity. It's only death.

"I just wish you were here to help me" He wiped his face and sniffed his nose. He just wishes she was still here. Because he needs someone he can completely open up to.

Standing up, he glanced at the lake again before running back home to the prison of his thoughts, feelings, and emotions.

Entering his house, he went straight to his room and allowed himself in. Locking his door, he walked further into his room and saw Camilla standing there with a towel stretched out, but she turned around when she saw him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were getting dressed. I'll wait till you're done" He allowed privacy and headed to the door.

"Ryan, you've seen me naked plenty of times. It's fine" She assured him and he disagreed.

"Seeing you without clothes was a privilege. One that I've lost when I disrespected you" He explained his actions. "Ryan, you didn't disrespect me" She grabbed his arm and he gently pulled her hand away without looking at her.

"I shouted in your face, I cursed at you, and I scared you. Nothing you say can make me see it another way. I'll wait for you when you're done" He repeated.

Exiting the room, he went down into the basement and opened the deep freezer. His eyes scanned the stocked freezer with multiple blood bags.

He doesn't know why he ended up down here. He doesn't even have the appetite. Shutting the fridge back, he turned around and stepped back as he was startled by his brother.