part 43

(Lucys POV)

Everyone were already asleep on the plane. I couldn't fall asleep at all. This feeling that is very strange got me confused. What is this? I looked outside the small window and sighed. It was still dark outside. I looked at Natsu who was asleep. I smiled and gently stroked his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I moved my hand away.

"Did I wake you up?" I said quietly. He shook his head and looked around. After a while he looked back at me. "Why are you awake?" he asked. "I can't fall back asleep" I said simply and sighed. As soon as I said that he pulled me in a hug and started to whisper sweet words. This calmed me down and I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guyz look at Natsu and Lucy"

"Omg they're so cute!"

"Shhh Mira! You'll wake them up"

"Has anyone got a camera?"

"I do!"

"Oh Levy give it to me!"

"Why are we taking photos of them anyway"

"You see Gajeel. I need my collection"

"Shhhhh. You will all wake them up!"

"Says the one who talked right now"

"Jellal shhh!"

"No you shh!"

"Just shut up everyone!!!"

I slowly opened my eyes seeing everyone staring at me. I could feel someones breath on my neck. I looked down and see Natsu. I pushed Natsu away blushing.

"Awww you ruined everything Lucy!" said Mira and sighed

I ignored her. "Did we land already?" I asked as Natsu waked up slowly. "Ow Luce. Why did you push me away" said Natsu and groaned.

"Yes we did. Like 10 minutes ago" said Erza.

"Im sorry Natsu. I'll tell you why later!" I said and we all headed out. I looked at the sun and smiled. Finally home!

"Okay so everyone go home now! I'll tell you more details about the part later!" said Mira.

"Okay bye everyone!" said Gajeel and left with Levy.

After that Jellal and Erza went. And after them Mira and Laxus.

"Aye! You're back! Natsu! Lushe~" Happy flied towards us and tackeled both of us down in a hug.

"Happy!" I said and hugged him back. "Oi happy!" said Natsu.

"Geez Natsu you just came and you're already on the floor" we looked up and saw Gray and Juvia standing infront of us.

"Gray! Juvia!" I stood back up and hugged Juvia. "When did you two come from your mission?" I asked. "30minutes ago. And we just heard you guyz came. So we came here to look at all of you" said Gray and wraped his arm around Juvia. "Juvia also heard about the party and we will come. Right gray-sama?" asked Juvia. Gray nodded. "Well we are gonna get ready for the party" said Natsu. "Aye!" said Happy. Gray and Juvia nodded and left. "Lets go!" I said and and started to walk.

"Don't worry Lucy. Soon you wont be smiling with your prechious Natsu. But you'll cry"....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muahaha here are gonna start the serious things!

And im ALREADY AT chapter 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wdf IS THIS GONNA END AT LIKE CHAPTER 100?! Geez I should start making an end soon. Omg x'D

Well who cares. I don't mind.

Love youuuuuuuu~

Lea~