❤part 24❤

(Natsu's POV)

After the shopping we headed to the castle. Guess who was holding all the bags???

Me...

Well I don't mind anyway. After we came to our room Happy was already asleep so we went to sleep as well.

~next morning~

"Hey Natsu wake up! We will be late!" I heard Lucy's voice.

"Late for what?" I mummbled and turned around hugging the pillow.

"For the job ofcourse!!!" When I heard those words I flied out of the bed and dressed in a suit. It was uncomftarble for me but oh well. We headed down the stairs leaving Happy in his own bed.

When I opened the door all I saw were girls. So that means I'm the only boy here? I looked over at Luce. Just then I realised how cute she actually looks in her pink and black waitress outfit.

"So I see everyone are here already" Prince came trough the door and all the girls sighed and talked 'how charming' he is. What a weirdo.

(Lucy's POV)

Natsu is the only boy here... I gotta keep an eye on those girls. They could've attack him anytime. I looked around and waited for my first job to do.

Prince clapped his hands together." ok so Natsu and Lucy you two are new here so I'll let the other waitress help you with that! I want you two to work at my restaurant and 10 of other waitress. The restaurant opens at 8pm and closes at 3am so be ready and practice for that time! You got 2 hours!"

All the girls attacked Natsu and pushed Natsu away from me leaving me behind. 'Poor him' I said in my mind following the girls.

(Natsu's POV)

Someone help me! Im being killed here! I cant hear properly. They're asking 100 of questions!

"Hey Natsu" she winked at me "do you have a girlfriend?" the one of the waitress asked.

"Yes I do" I said quickly trying to get to Luce who was looking at me chuckling.

"Ah comon Natsu! Let us be you girlfriends!" one of them said in a teasing voice.

Ugh I hate girls. Well not LUCY. But THEM.

"No I don't want more girlfriends I only love one. And that is Lucy and If you'll excuse me I want to get to her" I snapped at them and pushed them and walked towards Lucy. I held her hand and waited for the girls to show us the restaurant.

They glared at Lucy who just smiled sweetly at them. I smirked. 'Shes evil' I'm so proud at my girl. Turning into a mean creature like me.

~after the practicing~

You could already imagine what happend.

5 broken glasses

13 broken plates

2 broken chairs

3 broken tables

- almost killed a waitress-(she had just a broken arm nothing serious)

7 bend over forks and knives

... And many more.

Im tired. It will almost be 7pm so got only one hour. Ill just take a nap.

We'll see how this will work out.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SOOO SORRY FOR 2 DAYS OF WAITING. I hate school like omg! Yeah like I said in the A/N that i'll write a part today! And it happend wohooo!!!

My birthday is soon omg <3 :D

Thank you for all the readerslikesand comments

You're amazing!

Love you!

Lea~