NaLu (adventure part 1)

Hey! Merry christmas everyone! First of all I'll skip the MiraXus adventure part 2 since I need to start with NaLu before them. And I'm very sorry for not updating. I've been feeling VERY lazy past these few days and I don't really know about this book really. But I'll still be updating. Anyway I'm reallt tired so I'll be fast! Enjoy!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Natsu's POV)

After the 'good byes' everyone been telling me and Lucy headed towards our path and enjoy each others company. We talked about what Mira is going to do since we know how evil she can be. We told each others some jokes. We laughed and held each others hand. I really enjoyed some 'alone' time with Luct since Happy stayed at home with Carla and Lily.

"Hey Natsu" she said looking at me and stopped walking.

"What is it?" I looked at her with a question look having no idea why she stopped.

"Theres a-" she said "hm?" I said still having no idea whats wrong with me or what shes looking at.

"Theres a spider on your shoulder..." she said pointing at me.

"SPIDER?! WHERE?! FOR GODS SAKE  LUCY GET THIS OFF ME!" I started to jump around throwing myself on the floor rolling around trying to get the spider off or where ever it is just to get it off.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" Lucy started to laugh whiping tears away while bursting out laughing at me. "It was a joke!" she said and laughed again.

"What?!" I said.

"I'm sorry..." she bursted out laughing again "but your face was just priceless!" she said helping me stand up.

"Oh is that so?" I said grining.

I picked  her up throwing her on my shoulder and started to walk away.

"H-hey let me down!" She said. I could feel her fists hitting on my back. But I just kept on going until I came to a 'dirt pool'.

"Say hello to this dirt Lucy!" I said and threw her on the dirt.

"NAAATSUUUUUUU!!!" she said and boom she was covered in dirt.

"GET YOUR ASS HERE YOU IDIOT!" she said sprinting towards me.

"NEVER!" I said laughing while running away from her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yea yea I know. Short. But im just so tired and I hope you forgive me!

Love you!

Lea❤!