part 32 (JeRza adventure part1)

(Jellals POV)

Damn her bags are heavy. I'm carring like 10 of them. And 3 mine. This is insane. I barelly see and I trip over something all the time and everytime I do she says "stop being so slow' or 'get ur sorry ass here already' shes mean but I love her.

"Hey Jellal where do we go now? Theres like 3 ways to go!" she said throwing her hands in the air looking at the each path.

"Look at the map?" I said and sighed.

"We have a map?!" she said suprised looking at me with a 'why didnt you tell me?' look.

"You never listen to Mira do you?" I said grabing for the map. When I finally found it I pulled it out and looked at the map.

I placed my finger at our spot "so we're here" I said and placed my finger at the left path "we have to go left" she nodded and left.

"We wont come to our Cottaged today" I said looking at the sky. The stars were  about to show up. It was getting dark really fast.

"We shall place a tent" she said walking to me and grabing the tent.

In about fife minutes it was already set up. Damn shes fast. I had a proud face on me. I was starving to death. I made fire so we wont get cold. I took out some fish that we catch at the river near our place.

I cleaned them and handed them over to Erza to cook them. I think she knows how to cook... I think. I went inside the tent and prepeared my sleeping bag beside hers. The tent was really small theres barely even a room for two. I sighed and took out my bag some other stuff .

(Erza's POV)

He handed me the fish... Is he expecting me to cook them? Well okay but he'll eat burnt fish.

"Requip!" I said and changed into my cook outfit.

I grined and stared at the fish. How the hell do you cook that?! Couldnt we just pack some strawberry cake? It would be much easier and it would be yummy! I grabed the two fish and started to hit the fire with them.

After a while of doing that I just threw them inside the fire and hoped for the best. Then they turned black. I was proud of myself. First time cooking something.

"Hey Jellal! Dinner served!" I jelled for him to hear.

(Jellals POV)

Finally! I hope its yummy! I almost flew outside the tent but I calmed myself down. I went inside and my jaw dropped.

She handed me a brunt fish. BURNT! How will I eat that? She started to eat hers and When she wasnt looking I threw the fish away.

"Already ate it?" she said raising her eyebrow

"Yes! It was so good!" I said with a fake smile. When she was cleaning up I took outta my bag a chocolate bar and eat it. It'll do for now.

I yawned. It was time to go to sleep. I placed some wood on the fire before going inside the tent. Erza was already sleeping peacefully. 

I kissed her forehead before saying 'good night' but just when I was about to move away she hugged me very tight. I tried to escape but no luck. 'She sure is strong' I said in my mind before giving up and falling asleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yay JeRza! One of my ships too ^^

And tommorow is my birthday!❤❤

Im turning 15 ^^

Thank you for all the readers! 5000 readers!!! Omg I almost fainted when I saw that! I love you everyone sooooo much!

Lea~❤