❤part 19❤

(Lucy POV)

Its been a month since the accident... I'm still 'sleeping'. Natsu always comes and visites me and tells me how his day went. Sometimes he started to cry...

~first day~

Natsu:"hey Luce! Today at school Juvia falled on Gray and his food flew on my face. You can imagine me how funny this was! Lisanna keeps stalking me I hate that. Sleep well Luce okay? I'll come visit you tommorow!"

~next day~

Natsu:" Yo Luce! I really miss you (I could hear he was sad) I got an F at math exam. I need you to help me Luce! I'm sad everyday and I push everyone away when they want  to cheer me up. I still believe you'll wake up soon! I can't wait! Good night beautiful <3" he kissed my forehead.

He sometimes stayed by my side and slept with his arm around me and telling me made up stories. He even sang me some sweet songs sometimes. I really miss him.

He came everyday and told me stories. Or just came to talk and telling me jokes. One stayed in my mind and I actually smiled and he saw that. He cried sometimes too and A tear went down my cheek while I heard his sad voice.

Today Natsu came again as usuall. He sat down on my bed and held my hand.

Natsu:"Hey Luce. I miss you so so much. I cant stay like this any longer. I need you to be by my side. I keep on looking at our picture. I miss your brown chocolate eyes that melted me in a second. Your beautiful smile that made me happy. I need you to wake up please Luce! I wanted to tell you something for years now. I love you Luce. I always Have and I need you to wake up please!"

I felt his tears on my hand. His voice was shaking. I wanted to scream saying '"I love you too and don't worry!' but not even a squeak came from my mouth. I was dying inside. He then as usuall kissed my forehead and whisperd 'Good night Luce~' and went.

(Natsu POV)

~next day~

I got a call from the doctors! I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could. I went to room 17. Broke the doors and saw something I thought I'll never see again.

Lucy sitting on the bed. Her eyes were opened she was smiling.

"Natsu..." she said and looked at me.

"LUCY!" I ran to her jumped on the bed hugged her as tight as I could. I pressed my lips on hers and pulled her closer.  She needed a few seconds to process what just happend after that she kissed me back. I could feel she was crying. I looked at her with a smile and  wiped the tears of her cheeks.

She kissed me once again.

Lucy:" I've missed you s-so m-much!" she started to cry again I hugged her once again and whispered "I love you Lucy. Please never leave me like that again" I said and snuggled my face in her neck.

Lucy:"I promise~"

She said and then we kissed again. I was so happy. Lucy ...the girl I'd never thought she would love me is now Mine. And I'll never let her go.

Shes mine.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

~fan girling~

Its okay you can scream now :]

I can die happy now <3

This story is not over yet so dont worry xD

Lea~