❤part 8❤

Sorry for the long wait was busy today :/ was somewhere for the whole 8 hours and had to study. We're having math exam next week. I'll fail ;_; I'm very bad at maths and physics everything that includes numbers EVERYTHING.

Ana approves!~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Lucy's POV)

I woke up by the alarm clock. I tapped the whole couch with my hands. Natsu wasnt there anymore. I got up and searched the room for any sigh of him. I felt empty. No wonders I couldnt sleep. It was cold. I was a little worried but I'm sure hes okay. I guess.

Wait a minute today is Saturday. So why did the clock ring? I walked to the bed layed down and falled asleep again.

(Natsu POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night. With Lucy beside me. Her arm On my chest grabing onto my scarf. She looked so peacful. I played with her hair and looked at her sleeping face. I slowly got up and move her hand off me. I kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you tommorow beautiful" I said whispering.

I walked to the window. Opened it quietly and went outside. I went for a walk cause I couldnt sleep. I was thinking of her. Her brown eyes. Her blonde shining hair. Her body that was just perfect. Her laugh, her lips, her everything. Even the unperfect things were perfect for me.

I walked to my favourite spot I layed down on the grass and looked at the stars. I asked myself these questions:

"Will she ever be mine?"

"Does she even like me?"

"Would she even date me?"

I slowly started to become sleepy. So I falled asleep.

(Lucy POV)

After two hours I woke up.

Natsu:" Good morning~"

I looked at Natsu sitting on my bed. He smiled at me with his beautiful smile.

"Good morning" I said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock it was already 9am.

"Where were you at the morning?" I asked curiously. I looked at him.

Natsu:" I couldnt sleep so I went outside for a walk and ended up sleeping on the grass"

He laughed nerviously.

"well want breakfast?" I asked

He nodded. So I walked to the kitchen prepeared the breakfast. Then we both ate.

After a while I asked Natsu to stay in the kitchen so I can dress up. I went to my room.

(Natsu POV)

Not coming to her room? Why not? I quietly walked To her room and peeped Inside. My face heated up and my heart started to race. She just took off her clothes and she was just in her underwear.

Because I'm clumsy I somehow tripped and falled inside her room.

Lucy:"AHHHHHHH NATSU!!!!!!!! LOOK AWAY!!!!!" she screamed on the top of her lungs and throw a pillow at me.

"I'M SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO!" I yelled and looked away blushing.

Lucy:"PERVERT!!!!!"

I ran to the living rolm and hide under the bed.

Lucy:" where are you now???"

Wow I didnt know she can dress up in five seconds. Amazing. I heard her just behind the bed.

Lucy:" here you are!"

Shit. She grabed my leg and pulled me outside. She got on top of me and hold me down.

Lucy:" how dare you look at a girl while she is dressing up?"

"I'm so sorry Lucy I'll never to that again I promise!" I said.

I'll never promise. I just said that so I'll get away from her scary face. Haha.

Lucy:"just dont do that again"

She got off of me and sat on the couch. She forgave me that easily. Something is probably bothering her. And what is that beautiful smell?

I sat beside her and that smell... It was her... Lucy....MY Lucy! I sniffed her neck.

Lucy:"N-Natsu?? What are y-you doing?" she was blushing.

I sniffed a little more. And then I realised what I have just done. Shit. I jumped to the other side of the couch.

"I'm so sorry Lucy! I didn't know what I was doing I swear!"

She just looked at me confused. And then she started to laugh.

Lucy:" you're funny"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yassss NALU moment!!

If youre wondering why Natsu was such a pervert. Well I gotta say that you'll get to know that in the next part ;)

Dont forget to maybe comment what you think of the story?

Good night guyz!~

Lea~