❤part 29❤

(Lucy's POV)

After this horrible day we went to our room and packed our stuff. Natsu took a good care of my cut so Its healing now.

"Natsu we're going by the train" I said and threw the bag on my shoulder.

"Why Luce??? I don't wanna!" He made a childish angry face and headed to the train station. The train just arrived.

"Well I'm going by the train you can go and walk all the way to the quild hall" I said and stepped inside the train.

"Aye I'm going by the train too Natsu!" Said Happy and flied to Lucy's hide.

"Fine...." Said Natsu with his face green already. I helped him to sit down and let him lay his head on my lap.

~2 hours later~

Finally we're here! I took a big breath and smiled. Natsu held my hand and Happy just flied beside us with a grin.

When we stopped infront of the quild hall our friends rushed to us and tackled us down.

"LUCYYYY!!!!" Said Levy and hugged me.

"Welcome back Lucy and Natsu!" said Wendy.

"How was THAT night Lucy?" Said mira smirking evily.

"It was nothing I swear!!!" I said blushing.

"Sure sure Lucy everybody knows already that you two are dating" said Erza.

"They do?!" Me and Natsu said in the same time.

They all nodded and Then Natsu said:" well atleast they know that you're mine"

Then Lisanna came and hugged Natsu "Heyy Natsu~ I see that you're back~" she said smiling sweetly.

"Stop trying Lisanna I have Lucy" He said pushing her away.

"But Natsu!!~~" she said in childish voice "don't worry I'll get you one day" Lisanna turned around and left.

(Natsu's POV)

What does she even want. I've got Lucy now.

"Anyway everybody!~ I have great news and I was planning this for about a month now!" Mira said and clapped her hands together.

We all made a 'huh?' Sound and looked at her.

"Well since we got one month of no school I decided that we go for about two weeks on holidays!"

"That sounds great!" Wendy said.

We nodded.

"Ahhh Juvia wants Gray-sama to come too!" Juvia said with hearts in her eyes.

"Don't worry! Romeo, Gajeel,Gray,Jellal and Laxus are coming too!" She said and grinned.

"What?!" Erza,Levy and Wendy said.

"And we all will stay in ONE room. Since everything is already reserved. But this one room has 6 rooms so you all will be paired together! And I know how already. So get ready now! We're leaving tomorrow!" She said and left.

"Well I'll go get ready too" Said Wendy and Carla.

We all nodded and left to our homes. So since I live in Lucy's house. Me and Lucy went home.

(Lisannas POV)

I overheard everything. Don't worry Natsu and Lucy. I'll be coming too!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yay. New part. Hope you liked it!
Got new ideas of what to write so yeah :D

Love you all <3

Lea~<3