❤part 4❤

Haii people :D
Right now I'm in school . there are some stupid kids running around and screaming at the back of me. -.- annoying!

Hi Ana! I know you're reading this :D

Back to the story❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Lucys POV)

I kicked Happy. He flew all around the room and when I got the chance I grabbed his tail and kick him.

Yup I'm a monster. But hey its their fault anyway. I went off my bed and walked into the kitchen.

Lucy:" so you wanna make pancakes or not?"

(Natsu POV)

She walked into the kitchen. I looked around the room that she was living in. It was pretty nice and clean. Compared to mine. Yeah.. Mine is a mess. I walked towards her desk and saw letter everywhere. Weird why didnt she send them already?

Lucy:" will you get your ass here or not?"

I followed her to the kitchen and saw her making the pancakes. There was something on her that I couldnt look away....

Her chest. Its huge.

Lucy:" could you quit staring at my chest?"

I looked away with a bith blush on my face. I sat on her dinning table and looked at her.

Lucy:" could you please give me some eggs from the fridge?"

I walked over the fridge took a few eggs out and... SMASHED everything on her face.

I started laughing.

Lucy:" YOU MORON!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!"

Natsu:" oh shit...

I started running around the table. She chased me. I tripped over Happy who "accidently" hit my leg. I falled. Lucy jumped on me so she was now. On top of me.

Natsu:" ehh Lucy don't kill me please!"

Lucy:" natsuuuuu!!!"

She struggled not to be mad. She had some eggs in her hands.

Thats what happend then. I grabed her hands and turned her over so she was now under me. Her eyes widen. I saw her blush a little.

Natsu:" blushing arent we?"

I made an evil grin. I came closer to her. Our face just inches away. I looked at her eyes. And then she smashed eggs on my head.

(Lucy POV)

lucy:" thats what you get!!!"

We finished making pancakes after that. He probably ate 20 of them. He must've been really hungry.

Natsu:" well I had a great time today"

He smiled and walked to the door.

Lucy:" yeah same here"

I smiled back.

Lucy:" oh when you go can you please turn the lights off?"

I threw myself on the bed and falled asleep.

~beep beep beep~

I slowly woke up and felt someones arms around me. It felt really nice tho. I turned around and saw Natsu. His face just a few inch away from mine.

Lucy:" NATSUUUU!!!"

Natsu:" oh its morning already. Hey Lucy"

He winked and had a huge grin on his face. That perv.

Lucy:" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?'!!!!?"

Natsu:" well I somehow got on your bed..."

Happy:" you liiiiiiiiiiiiike her!"

Natsu:" NO I DO NOT!"

Lucy:" anyway.... We're late for school because of you moron"

Natsu:" And thats my fault???"

Lucy:" yup"

Natsu:" if we're late then..."

He picked me up and threw me on his shoulder so I was looking at the floor.

Natsu:" then lets go to school!"

I was spechless. I guess he has a sweet side after all

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So yeah ^_^ this is what I did in my school break. Waiting for the teacher who is late for 15 min now. Dance class. Hahaha... Ana is sitting right beside me :D

Haiiii Ana!!! <3 luv you BFF (no homo)

Lea~