part 49

(Lissanas POV)

After a while of enjoying my time with Bixlow. I was forgeting about something. Lucy! "Sorry Bixlow! But I need to go somewhere!" I rushed down the path to Lucys apartment. Leaving confused Bixlow standing. God let her be okay. My best friend.

I wide opened her door but she wasnt there. "Who are you?" I turned around and saw the lady who was selling these apartments. "where is Lucy?" I asked. "oh I heard her talking about going to the store and-" "thank you!" I said before running out again. Passing alot of people with running full speed I could finnaly see the store. And outside the store lots of people.

They were surounding something. Or someone... I pushed people aside and I see Lucy holding her hair screaming in pain. "Everyone go away!" I shouted and they just looked at me and ran away. I turned around to Lucy again. "Lucy?" I asked slowly. It hurt me to see her like this.

She looked up at me in fear. "G-go away!" She said trying to push me away. "no no no no Lucy i'll explaing everything later. Where is Natsu?" I asked looking around. She shook her head still in fear. I sighed. Where the heck is this dude. I helped Lucy stood up. She was still unsure how to feel about me. Lucy I'm sorry for what I did.

Someone was controling me. But who? Who could that person even be? I looked at my neck and see that I have no mark. What a horrible person would make a "fake mark". I was mad. I put one arm around Lucy and we both started walking.

I picked up my phone and called Mira.

"what is it?" She said kinda mad. "I'm busy here!"

"STOP THAT IT HURTS!" I heard screaming. It was Natsu. And when Natsu screamed in pain Lucy did too.

"Stop what ever you're doing! You're hurting Lucy!" I shouted at her.

"Lucy?" She asked. "Liss is that you?"

"Yes it is me. I'll explain later! Just stop what you're doing and tell me where you guyz are!" I said.

"Alright listen"

(Natsus POV)

They stopped. And I was exhausted.
I looked around and saw everything blured. "Natsu are you okay?" Asked Erza.

My head was spinning and I closed my eyes.

I was standing on a hill. It was shining. The sun felt warm on my skin. I smiled.

I could hear giggles from a far. Turning around I could see a girl. But her face was blured. I tried to speak but I couldnt. She turned around and ran away. She was wearing a white dress and all I could see was her beautiful blonde hair jumping up and down when she was running.

I chased after her and just when I could grab her hand I woke up. And saw Lissana with this girl. With blonde hair. Named Lucy.