❤part 15❤

Hey everyone ^^ its sunday today so I have more time yay :D

any idea what I should write about? If you have then comment.

And should I add more people? Comment their names xD I mostly forget about the others so sorry T^T

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Natsu POV)

Lisanna is back... Not her please why did she had to move to this school. I went to my locker opened it and took the books for the next class.

"HAY NATSU!!!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. I looked over at where the voice came and saw Lisanna. Not her.

"What do you want?" I said bored. And rolled my eyes.

Lisanna:" Oh my dear Natsu did you forget about something?" she said sweetely. It disqusted me.

I searched for Lucy with my eyes and saw her with Mira and the other girls. Lucy looked at me gave me a smile.

Lucy:"Hey Natsu! Lets go to our next class shall we?" she said cheerfuly

"Excuse me Lisanna. I have to go to my girl!" I snapped at her and ran to Lucy. I heard Lisanna say something bad but I just ignored her.

I grabed Lucys hand and we both walked hand in hand to the next class. I saw her blush. Shes so cute like really.

"You just saved my day Luce" I sighed and looked at her.

Lucy:" well I knew that! I saw your face asking someone for help. It was just priceless!" she giggled and poked my nose.

"Pfft~" I smiled at her and blushed a little too.

(Lisanna POV)

Ugh I hate that girl. What does she think she is? I'll get them to break up I'll find a way!

Bickslow:" Yo new girl!"

I turned around and sighed. What does this idiot want anyway? He keeps staring at me.

"What?" I said coldly.

Bickslow:" was just wondering if you want... You know hang out sometimes? Like get some coffee or something?"

He leaned on the locker and looked at me. He blushed a little too. 'Aww so cute' I thought. Wait what??? I need to think about Natsu. But hey I might make him jeleous!

Bickslow: "sooo... Yes or no?"

"Sure why not?" I faked a smile. He smiled back at me and then he left. Ugh boys... I walked to the next class.

(Lucy POV)

Im still worried about Natsu. Lisanna seems to follow him EVERYWHERE. When me and Natsu talk she always comes.

Natsu:" Hey Luce!"

"Hmm?" I looked over at him. He scratched the back oh his head.

Natsu:" could we meet today at the park? So you could help me with math?" he looked nervous. Aww!

"Sure why not?" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

(Natsu POV)

Yes the plan is working. Finally! I texted Gray and the other guys to come in the gym so we can talk.

I walked to the gym and saw the boys already there.

Jellal:" so why are we here?

Gajeel:" Im curious so yeah"

"Well. You all know I love Lucy right?" I said and the other boys nodded.

"So I want to confess my feelings to her... Well we will meet today at the park. But I wont confess now. But some other day. And we didnt even went to any date..." I scratched the back of my head.

"I want to ask her on a date" I said that nervously.

Gray sighed "any plan?"

Jellal:" well I took Erza to a fancy restaurant. That might work. But maybe for the first date you should take her to a cinema or something?"

The other boys nodded.

"Well theres one problem!" I said and looked at them in the eye.

Gajeel:" what?"

"Our problem is Lisanna. She keeps following me around and whenever I talk to Lucy she comes!" I said.

Elfman:" dont worry I'll take care of her because I'm a MAN!"

Bickslow:" I'll help too!"

Elfman:" well THATS a MAN!"

We laughed and I nodded. I decided to ask her on a date when we'll meet at the park. I cant wait!

I'm excited. I went outside the school and found Lucy sitting on the bench. We decided to go get some icecream and then go to the park. Im nervous!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This part might be boring to ya'll but hey I cant let things happen to fast or then there wont be alot of parts! I'll write alot of parts so this book will be long.

Love you all!

Lea~