❤part 11❤

Hey guyz!^^
Sorry for the long wait. I'll try and make two parts tommorow. But I cant promise tho.

I'd like to thank to ALL of my readers <3 I love you guyz! Its my very first story and almost 100 readers! Its amazing <3

Thank you again ^_^

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

He bit me... I felt the huge pain. It grew more and more. I could hear Natsu calling my name.

After that all I could see was black.

(Natsu POV)

Oh shit! What have I done? I cupped her cheeks in my hands and trying to wake her up. Did I kill her? I could hear her heartbeat. Thats strange. How can I feel it anyways. It must have been of this bite. Her neck was all red.

I wanted to hit myself for hurting her. What If i take her to the hospital? But no. They would think I killed her or something. I decided to lay next to her. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her and snuggled my nose in her neck. I didnt want to fall asleep even if I wanted to so I decided to look after her.
(Lucy POV)

I couldnt open my eyes. Its like they're glued together. I moved around and started to shiver. I was scared. My neck still hurts and I cant open my eyes.

Natsu:"Lucy?"

I couldnt speak at all. All I could do was groan in pain.

Natsu:" let me help you"

He picked me up then he sat me on a chair. I heard him get some ice. When he came back he pressed the ice on my neck. It ease my pain and I started to feel better.

Natsu:"feeling better now?"

I nodded slowly. After a while I could open my eyes. I looked around feeling helpless. I tried to stand up but falled. Natsu wrapped his arms around me and helped me to stand up.

I started to cry. I dont know why but I just did.

"It's all your fault that Im feeling this pain! How could you?" I jelled at him I tried to push him away but he didnt let me go. I hit him and punch him. But he didnt let me go.

Natsu:" I'm sorry Lucy. I didnt have control over me. It happend before my I realised I have done" a tear came down his cheek.

I looked over at him. I felt sad in a way. That really wasnt him. It was like something possesed him.

"Its okay" I said after a while. After the time I could stand by myself.

I went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and gasped. Natsu ran to the bathroom and looked at my mark. It was a dragon symbol. It was the color of Natsu's hair.

(Natsu POV)

Her mark. The mark that I have made. I was feeling proud in a way. It was perfect and it suited her. I walked over to her and looked at it more.

Lucy:"its actually really pretty. Like a tattoo"

I nodded and still could feel the proud feeling that was overloading me. I felt more protective around her. I could feel her feelings. Probably cause of the mark. I'll need to search about it up.

Lucy:" but you're still in trouble"

I nodded. I dont wanna know...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I know I know its short but Im so sleepy
Oh and the picture up there is Lucy's mark. I couldnt find anything better and this one was the only one I liked :P

Good night!~ ^^