❤part 12❤

Hey guyz!

100 readers?!? What!!!

YOU GUYZ ARE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G❤
I love you all!!^^

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Lucy POV)

Its been a week since I got this mark and I feel weird everytime touching it. And it looks like when I do Natsu feels that. He always comes to me running when he feels that. I wonder why.

I sighed and walked towards the school. Since I missed the buss I have to walk. Well on my luck Levy miss the buss to so we will meet at a cafe and then walk towards the school together. That'll be fun...

I didnt tell her about the mark yet... Neither I know if she has one. Only Romeo said that shes back to normal. And that she has no idea that she was acting weird. Strange. Why are dragon layers so weird?

I groaned and sat on a bench. I cupped my face in my hands and started to think. I had to wear a jacket that was covering my mark so no one will see it. I looked at the sky. It was 6am in the morning so it was still dark. I heard footsteps. I looked over at where I heard the footsteps. I saw Levy.

I smiled and waved at her. She came running to me grabed my hand and dragged me with her.

"What is it??" I said while running with her.

Levy:" Gajeel is chasing me!"

She started to run faster. I was still confused but then followed her. She hid behind a trash can so I hid beside her.

After a while she sighed. So I just started to giggle.

Levy:"what is it?"

"Do you realise he can smell you?" I said and laughed.

Levy:" oh SH*T!"

We heard Gajeel screaming "you cant hide Levy!" so we both started to run towards the school. We saw Erza. We grabed her hand too and we all started to run.

Erza:" whats going on?"

"No time to explain just run!" I said while looking at the back for any sigh of Gajeel. I wonder what happend with Levy and Him that he started to chase her.

(No ones POV)

Erza saw Gajeel running towards them she then looked at Levy who was just scared. She knew she did something wrong so she started to giggle and run with them.

After a while the girls saw Juvia and Mira so they grabed their hands and draged them with them. When they ran inside the school they all runned to the girls toilet. They all gasped for air.

Lucy:" so Levy do you mind telling us why we had to run?"

Levy:" I... Took his favourite stuffed toy..."

The girls started to laugh. They couldnt stop laughing. After they finished:

Juvia:" Juvia wants to know what kind of a stuffed animal Levy took!"

The girls nodded. Levy grabed her bag and showed them the stuffed toy. It was a brown teddy bear.

Girls:" awwwww~"

They started to giggle.

Erza:" and why did you take it?"

Levy:" because he keeps calling me shortie"

After a while they heard knocking On the door that turned into huge banging.

Gajeel:" LEVY!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!"

Lucy:" we'll go with you. Come on Levy!"

The other girls nodded.

(Gajeels POV)

I swear when I get hands on Levy I swear I'll hit-! No i wont do that. I'll just be very mad. I already am anyways. I cant believe that I would hit her. Never in my wildest dreams!

I grabed the door and threw them away. I saw Levy standing there scared. I looked at her. I walked to her then hugged her.

"Now... Pay back time!" I said and grinned.

I started to tickle Levy. She started to laugh.

Levy:" N-no!!! Hahahahaha! Gajeel! S-stop!!! Please! Hahaha"

I stopped and then picked her up bridal style and went inside the class.

(Lucy POV)

Well the things were better than I expected.

Erza:" Now Lucy. I know thats something bothering you! Or that you're hiding something"

I started to feel my heart race. I looked at her confused but she just looked at me with the red scary glowing eyes.

"How do you know?" I said.

Mira and Juvia looked at us confused.

Mira:" well yeah. I wanna know too!"

Erza:" well you never wore jeans and a jacket before..."

Oh yeah I've never though of that. I face palmed.

Juvia:" yes Juvia agrees"

I took my jacket off and showed them my mark. Mira gasped.

Mira:" OH MY GOD LUCY! WHOS MARK IS THIS?!" she started to jump around while Juvia and Erza were confused.

Erza and Juvia:" what the hell is going on?"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thats it for now ^^and thank you all again for the support!

Lea~