part 50

(no ones POV)

"I think you two need to talk" said Lissana and left leaving Natsu and Lucy alone. Natsu kept on looking at Lucy with suprised look on his face while Lucy stared at Natsu back awkwardly sitting down.

They both were quiet for a while. But Natsu soon broke the silence "Who are you?" Lucy sighed and smiled leaving her confused for that. Natsu kept on looking at her not knowing what to do. "Did I know you before? Before I lost my memories?" Asked Natsu.

"Yes." Said Lucy quietly removing the eye contact with Natsu. "who were you to me?" Natsu scratched the back of his head. Lucy didnt reply. She was trying really hard not to cry. "H-hey are you crying?" Said Natsu grabbing Lucys shoulder and turning her face to look at him. He didn't feel any pain when he thought or touched her. Which was kinda suprising.

"I'm not crying..." She said. Natsu looked at her confused but nodded. There was her purse laying beside her and he could see something looking like a picture. He reached for it and then turned it around. He gasped of what he saw.

On the picture was her smiling and Happy at the back. And then Natsu beside her kissing her cheek and also smiling. "is that us?" Natsu asked quietly. Lucy looked at the picture and nodded hugging her legs. Natsu sat there quietly staring paralized at the picture.

"We're we a couple?"

Lucy nodded again. "well maybe you can help me bring my memories back?" Asked Natsu.

Lucy looked up at him. Suprised. She opened her mouth trying to say something but closed it right away. "Okay" she said. "what do you want to know" She asked.

"Can you start with.... hmmm... like what we were doing and such?" Natsu started slowly.

Lucy nodded. "well... How should I start... we were really good friends as kids. And you were always there for me. We started dating in highschool. Like a year ago" she smiled "we went through alot of trouble and alot of fun days. Going to shopping, to the jungle, to a huge castle! Also when I collapsed you were always by my side" her smile faded "but now... everything turned around."

Tears started to fall down her eyes. "my life is a tottal mess right now. And I dont blame Lissana. I probably deserved it. It's just... Forget it. I should probably just go" Said Lucy wiping off her tears and slowly getting up to open the door.

She suddenly felt arms wrapped around her. "I'm sorry for messing up your life. I really wish that I had have my memories back" Natsu said. He pressed his head against her back and sighed. Lucy was standing there stoned. Breathing heavily.

Natsu sensed that and hugged her more tightly. He moved her hair to the front sensing something strange. He moved her jacked to the side looking at a strange tattoo. "What is that?" He said slowly.

"That's your mark" Lucy said looking down. "My mark?" She nodded. Natsu reached for it and touched it. At first nothing happend but then a bright light started to suround them. Natsu jumped back as the bright light reached towards him. And both, Natsu and Lucy collaped.