❤part 13❤

Sorry for the long wait. Was sick :( so yeah. I actually feel better now ^_^ and it was already time for me to update so yeah!

Next week we will get the math exams back... I probably failed ;_; ugh I hate math SO MUCH!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Lucy POV)

Erza and Juvia were looking first at me then back to Mira again to me and again to Mira. My face started to heat up...

Mira grabed my shoulder and looked at me serious.

Mira:" so... Whos mark is this?"

Her eyes sparkled and then she smiled.

Erza:" wait wait wait... Tell me whats going on!"

So Mira started to speak about the mark. Then Erza looked at me with the red eyes.

Erza:"WHO BIT YOU?"

"W-well ...!" My face srtarted to heat up again.

Juvia:" Juvia wants to know too!"

Lucy:" It was Natsu..." I looked away emberessed.

Mira:"OMG YESS!!! NALU IS COMING TRUE!!!! OTP!!!! I SHIP THIS!!!! GOTTA TELL EVERYONE!!! MY GOD!!! FINALLY!!! DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!!!!"

she sat in the corner and started to cry happy tears while smiling like crazy.

Erza:"Oh... Well. You two would look cute! What will you do about that now Lucy?"

"I don't really know... I cant remove it so I'll keep it..." I said mumbling the most of the things.

Mira:"OH GUUUURLLL!! HELL YES YOU WILL KEEP IT! THATS OTP NOW!!!"

she walked towards me and asked me with a serious face

Mira:" so... You like Natsu?"

Her eyes sparkled again.

"Well..." I looked down and stared at hands. "I do. But I dont want to tell him yet"

Mira:"WHY THE HELL NOT!!! GURL YOU GOTTA TELL THAT MAN!"

"Nooo I cant!" I said quickly.

Juvia:" so if Lucy confesses her love to Natsu then Juvias Love rival will be gone! So Juvia thinks its a good idea to tell!"

Erza:" Don't push her into it"

"So Mira how do you know about the mark anyways?" I asked.

Mira:" because I got one myself!"

Erza:" let me guess. Lauxus!"

Mira:" Yup!"

"So what does the Mark do?" I asked curiously having no idea I even asked that.

Mira:" I'm glad you asked! Well It makes you more powerful since you got Dragon slayers mark. And if you touch the mark the dragon slayer will come running to you thinking somethings wrong"

Juvia:" Juvia wants to see that!"

Erza:" Me too!" she somehow had a strawberry cake in her hands and started to eat it"

Mira:" Ok! Here we go!" she tapped her mark and in five second Lauxus hit the door so it fell off.

Lauxus:"MIRA!!!! YOU OKAY?!?!?"

he looked at Mira. She started to laugh.

Mira:"see?" she giggled grabed Lauxus hand and draged him outside while laughing.

Lauxus:" that wasnt funny!"

Mira:" well it was! Well me and Lauxus will be going to the class! Bye girls!"

We said bye and looked at them leaving.

Erza:" Lucy try it too!"

Juvia:" Juvia thinks that too! Try it Lucy!"

"O-ok!" I said.

I tapped the mark and it didnt even take two second when Natsu came and broke the wall down.

Natsu:" LUCY!!!!!"

He picked me up bridal style and looked at me if anything was wrong.

Erza:" interesting" then she took Juvias hand and then they both walked in the class.

Natsu:" so nothing happend?"

I nodded.

Natsu:"I'm glad!"

He rubbed his nose on my mark and sniffed.

Natsu:"mine!"

"W-what are you doing?" I said while blushing.

Natsu:" hehe. You're mine no one can have you!"

He started to become more possesive. I think thats because of the mark.

He then put me down and held my hand and started to walk in the class.

I had a feeling someone was watching me.

(Unknown POV)

[?] "You'll pay Lucy! Natsu was mine from the start!"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh! Even I'm nervous of whats gonna happen even if I know what will.

I'm weird -.-"

A HUGE thank you for all my readers!❤ I love you all!

Lea~