part 44

(I'm just gonna skip and already do the happening on the party(really busy so that's why!))

(Lucys POV)

The party was... Well... FUN! The greatest party I've ever went to! So many drinks and different food! It's like heaven literally. I was dancing one time with Natsu then Erza,Juvia,Levy... And so on. Well mostly Natsu. Everyone were paired with someone.

"Hey Lucy! Are you enjoying this party?" said Mira which started walking towards me.

I waved at her "haha yes! Alot!" I said and smiled glancing around at everyone. I laughed at the saw of evergreen and elfman dancing together. Ever is giving him a death glare.

"Oh well. That's great to hear! Well I'll go get Laxus! Have fun!" Mira said and with that she dissapeared in the crowd.

I smiled and looked around searching Natsu with my eyes. But he wasnt there. Sighing I took out my phone and started typing Natsu a message.

Natsu <3

Me: hey Natsu where are you?

Soon as I hit send it didn't took a minute when my phone buzzed.

From Natsu<3 :

He's not here Lucy~

I don't know what reaction I had but I got worried.

To Natsu<3

Me: who are you?

I kept on looking at my phone until I got another message.

From Natsu<3 :

Go down the stairs behind you. You have to come ALONE. And with no one. Try to call or do something stupid. Your prechious Natsu

D
I
E
S

My heart stopped. I glanced at the crowd then turned around in fear. There really were stairs. Who is this person? I started to shake. Then my body moved on its own. I was walking down the stairs and into the hallway. At the end there was a door. I slowly creeped in.

"H-hello?" I said slowly. At the end of the room I could see a small light and someone was lying there. Natsu!

I ran to him and placed my hands on his cheeks. "N-natsu? Wake up Natsu!" I could see his eyes open a bit. "L-lucy?" I gasped as I saw a deep cut on his chest. Who would do that?!
He tried to move but couldnt. "Oh Lucy. Lucy. You don't learn at all do you?" I stood in fear. I slowly turned around and saw somebody standing in the shadow. "Who are you?" I asked slowly.

The person moved out of the shadows and... "Lissana?" asked Natsu. "Why?"

"Oh Natsu you'll know sooner or later" she said. But that wasnt the Lissana I once knew. You see... We were friends as kids. Good friends. Her eyes were with no emotion.

I closed my eyes and opened them. But when I opened them she dissapeared. "Over here" I turned around and saw Lissana holding Natsu. "What are you doing?!" I said. She pointed a gun at his head.

I gasped. Natsu was there hopeless. Bleading more. I don't know what to do! "You have two choices" she started slowly.

"Leave him to me. Or he dies" she said and grinned. "You can't do that" said Natsu. "Oh yes I can" she said and moved her hand on his forehead. "Lissana. What are you doing?" I asked slowly and moved one step closer. A bit of a dark magic came out of her hand which went around Natsu.

After that he collapsed.

And after a while he woke up.

"N...natsu?" I said slowly praying dor the best.

"Who are you?" he said.

That are the words that hurt me...

What have I done to deserve this?

Why?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for all the mistakes in this chapter!

First of all I'll try to finish this book in like 10 chapters. Or so.

Second. I wont be updating this weekend! I'll be really busy!

And third. I love you all so much! I don't know what I'd do without you amazing people!

I'll be writing another story. NaLu ofcourse! (After this book tho!)

And check out my NaLu one shots! The book is already completed!

Love,

Lea!~