part 45

(Lucys POV)

After what happend on that party. I stayed at home for days. I always sat at the corner hugging my legs waiting for someone to tell me everything was a joke. Happy came to my apartment everyday to check how I was. Since that day he got kicked out by Natsu out of his house and he stayed with Wendy. What Lissana did I will never forgive. But she was tottaly different when I first met her.

~10 years ago~

I was turning 7 and I invited my best friend Lissana so we can celebrate. I heard knocks on the door and I rushed down the stairs and opened it. I hugged Lissana. "Happy birthday!" She said and hugged me back. We both smiled and ran into my room. We played all the time. "Truth or dare!" I asked. "Truth!" she said and I nodded. "Who do you like?" I asked her and waited for the answer. She blushed. "It's Natsu" I already knew her answer. I liked him too but I didn't say anything. I just nodded and fake smiled. "What about you Lucy?" she asked and wiggled her eyebrows. I simply said "no one" she nodded not wanting to push the real answer out of me.

Everything was good until we came to the age 14. It was at the day when she heard people saying I also like Natsu. "Is it true?" She asked. I could see the hurt in her eyes. I stayed quiet. I really felt quilty. Liking the boy she also does. Who can blame me? He always helped me and was so nice. "Okay then..." she said. "We're not friends anymore. From now on... It's war Lucy..." she turned around. "War" she said again and left. I was standing there while people were watching me.

~end of the past~

So this is what she meant by 'war'. I hugged my legs more. It was raining outside.

A tear went down my face. "Forever is a long time. But I.... Wouldnt mind spending it by your side..." I started to sing. And afer this I fell asleep.

(Natsus POV)

It was so much fun beside Lis. I woke up in a hospital days ago. She told me that I collapsed so I believed her. My other friends were ignoring me. Shaking their heads everytime they saw me. Why? What did I do? Everytime I was passing the hallway in school I could always hear the name "Lucy" Everytime I thought of that name I got this huge pain so I ingored it. Who is she? Why do I have this empty feeling inside of me? Is she someone I knew?

Who knows...

I don't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~