❤part 9❤

Its morning and I'm so tired. I'll have to study today. Wahh I don't wanna. Help me! I'm just so lazy I dont wanna even move!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Lucy POV)

After Natsu left. I was thinking of why was he acting so damn weird. I was staring at the ceiling for a few minutes then I got distracted by reading a book.

~phone rings~

I looked over at my phone. I picked it up and saw that Levy was calling me.

" hey Levy whats up?" I said curiously

Levy:" Lucy meet me now at the park!"

I heard Romeo at the back saying the same thing.

"okay I'm coming!" I said quickly.

I hung up and grabed my bag. Took my keys went ouside and locked the door. I walked to the park where Levy and Romeo were waving at me. I smiled and waved back.

Levy:" uh Lucy sit down please"

Romeo sat beside me on the bench.

"Whats the problem?" I asked and looked at Levy.

Levy:" Gajeel was acting so weird yesterday and today"

Romeo:"yeah Wendy too! She was acting more weirder than usuall!"

I thought about that and then I remembered about Natsu and him sniffing my neck.

"W-wel Natsu was acting weird too!" I said a little blushing.

Levy:" oh how?"

"W-well he sniffed my neck and was acting strange!" I said that quickly as possible.

Levy looked at me suprised and said.

Levy:" he did the same thing!"

"What about you Romeo?" I asked curiously.

Romeo:" well she didn't do that but she wanted to be near me as close as possible"

Levy:" well any clues whats happening?"

"Well they all are dragon slayers of course. And they all did some weird things. I think its for the best that we go search in the Library and find some clues" I said and looked at Romeo and Levy.

Levy:" thats a good Idea lets go!"

We went to the Library. I started to search. After a While we all found a book about Dragon Slayers.

We decided to sit on the chairs and started to search.

Levy:" I FOUND IT!"

She jelled. We heard a couple of "SHHH!" from the other people. We all giggled and then she started to read.

"Dragon slayers are part dragon and part human. Because they are part dragons they will feel the need of mating. That happens twice a year on May and November. Boys will sniff their partners neck and girls will act stranger than usuall. They will try to bite their partners neck and make a mark showing that they are theirs"

We all looked at each other and started to blush.

"Well that was weird" I said.

Levy:" and this all happend to us today! And it is NOVEMBER!"

Romeo:"does it say how long this is going to be?"

Levy:" it says 2 or 3 weeks."

"Well its probably better to stay away right?"

They nodded so we decided to have a sleep over today.

(Natsu POV)

Me Gajeel and Wendy went for a walk.

"Dont you guys feel strange? Like I felt strange around Lucy!" I said.

Gajeel:" well same here with Levy!"

Wendy:" and yeah same thing with Romeo."

"I dont know why but i sniffed Lucy's neck" I said confused.

~its because its mating time you idiot~ a voice in my head said.

Gajeel:" I-I did that too..."

Wendy:" well I didnt but I was just acting strange"

Then we all started to talk like some animals. I talked about Lucy and her beautiful chocolate smell. Gajeel about Levy and her strawberry smell and Wendy about being close with Romeo.

Something weird is happening. I dont know why but I just wanna be close with Lucy right now!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Wohoo whats gonna happen ;) xD don't worry this story wont end quick. There will be alot of parts :D

Hope you liked it!

Hi Ana, sis!

Love yall!❤

Lea~