part 47

(Lucys POV)

I don't know what Mira and Bixlow we're talking about. But I'm sure as hell that this plan is going to be a kick ass!

I was staring at the wall and laying on my bed. I was enjoying my time right now and I don't want to think about Natsu and Lissana at all. I smiled and I fell asleep.

~dream~

"Lucy....... Hey Lucy can you hear me?"

I was sitting on the floor with darkness around. I couldn't see at all.

"Luce? Luce comon talk to me!"

"N-natsu?" I gulped not know whats going on. What is this? I started to shake.

"Lucy you have to help me"

My eyes widened. "H-huh?"

"You'll figure it out. I know you can" he said.

After a while I couldnt see. I was sitting there. Trying to think.

"Lusshy! Lusshy! Wake up!"

~end of the dream~

"LUSSHY WAKE UP!"

My eyes opened and I stood up in shock. Happy was infront of me. Crying?

"Happy? Whats wrong?" I hugged him.

"I thought you'd leave just like the last time" He started sobbing onto my shirt.

"Don't worry I'm here. Want to get some ice cream?" I said in a cheerfull voice. He nodded. We ran outside the apartment. Laughing and smiling we sang all the way till we got to the store.

(Lissanas POV)

My plan is going so great. I'm breaking Lucys 'walls' and I get to have Natsu isn't that great? He went home 5 minutes ago and I was still sitting outside the school.

"Lis is that you?" I could hear the familiar voice. I sighed and turned around.

"What do you want Bixlow?" I said annoyed.

"Come" he said simply and draged me with him. "Hey hey hey slow down!" I yelled at him and he wasnt listening me at all. Uh boys.

After a while he dragged me to a beutiful place. There were flowers. A river. Giant trees. It was like a Fairy tale.

"I wanted to show you this quite a long time" he started "I came to this place alot when I was little. To think and such" He looked at the river and smiled.

I looked at him hypnotized. He cought me staring at him and we both looked at each others eyes for a second until I turned away.

He started to drag me again all the way down the little hill. And because I was clumsy I sure as hell fell. We both were rolling down. Until he came on top of me.

My heart was beating fast. What is this? I blushed and my mouth was shut. Bixlow stared down at me.
"S-sorry!" he said got up and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I-its f-fine!" I said quietly. What the hell is seriously wrong with me! I have feelings for Natsu not for this guy!

We started to walk again towards the river and sat on the bench nearby. I looked around while my heart was still beating fast.

I slowly turned my head towards him and looked at his eyes. He seemed to notice that so now we were both looking at eachother.

"God you're beautiful" he said. My eyes widened and my face colored bright red. His eyes also widened and he turned away. My heart was outta control.

This is going to be a big day. I said and gulped.

(Lucys POV)

After me and Happy ate the ice cream. We talked. Normaly. I asked him about Carla and so on. He seriously has a big crush on her. I started to laugh. Oh I missed those days.

"Hey Lu" Said Happy but I already bumped into someone. I fell on my 'butt' and groaned.

"You!" Said the person. "I'm sorry!" I looked up and saw Natsu. "Oi Happy what are you doing with that person?" he said and pointed at me. I was dissapointed and sad. "You really don't remember?" Happy said quietly. Natsu didn't hear that.

Happy looked at me and smiled. After that he left. Happy! How dare you leave me with Natsu! Not right now... Just not now.

"Who are you?" he said. Ouch that hurt.

"N-no one..." I stood up and he kept on looking at me. He grabed my hand. It hurt. I groaned in pain. "You got a cut on your hand" He started.

After a while he let me go. "Y-you. Why? Who are you? Why does it hurt when I touch you?" he started stepping away from me.

I was trying so hard not to cry. But I couldn't control it anymore. I sobbed as tears started to fall down my eyes. I turned around and ran. Ran as far as I could. "Hey wait!" but I ignored him.

It hurts to much. I can't stand it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~