❤part 28❤

(Lucy's POV)

This book was quiet interesting. But I got bored again so I decided to wander around this huge library. I stood up and walked over at the book shelfs. I placed my hand on my chin.

"The promise"

"The adventure of white tiger"

"History of the white castle"

I was whispering the names of the book tittles. Not interesting. Just then a small book fell down. I turned around and picked it up. It was covered by dust. I blew the dust away and readed the title.

" celestial wizards"

Interesting I thought. I sat down and started reading. But I had no idea someone was watching me.

(Prince's POV)

This is it. We just need to kidnap her and take her powers and kill her. Father I'll get you back so we can both rule the world. I looked at my family photo.

"Prince do you want to start the mission now?" My guard asked.

I turned around and nodded. Here we go. Im sorry princess Lucy...

"Oh and don't forget! Get rid of the pink haired guy. Hes probably not that strong anyway" I said and grined.

(Lucy's POV)

I heard foot steps near me. I glanced around and saw a maid looking at me. I smiled at her.

"Miss Lucy please follow me" I gave her a question look but followed her. 'Probably time to work' I said in my mind.  I sighed.

Then sudenly in the half of way someone grabed me and putted a hand over my mouth. I strugled to escape.

"Don't kill her I need her alive"

I know this voice. Its the prince! I kept on strugelling when I stepped on the persons foot. The person groaned and thats when I tapped my mark and screamed.

"NATSU!!!!!!!!"

Thats when the person threw me on the ground and started to beat me up.

(Natsu's POV)

I could sense the way.

"NATSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream.

Lucy!! I ran to where i heard the sound. When I turned left I saw Lucy on the floor. My eyes widen. But I sensed that shes still alive. I started to walk to them.

"What did you do to her?!?!" I said while my eyes turned red.

"Haha what will you do pinky?" the prince said.

"Don't judge people by the looks!" I snapped while my body started to burn in flames.

The Princes eyes widened.

"No... Run for your lives!!!!!!!" Prince said and started to run.

"To late"I said and grinned...

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!!!!!!" It hit the guards and Prince perfectly. They colapsed down.

I smiled proudly and walked over at Lucy. She had a cut on her face. But not to deep. I picked her  up bridal style and started to walk away.

"Luce we're going home now" I said placing my chin on her head. "N-Natsu" She mumbled. I chuckled. 

"Don't worry I kicked his ass" I said and grinned proudly.

She looked up at me and said "Let's go home"  She said "and by the way I can walk now"  She said and strugled to get down. I didn't let her.

"Nope I wont let you walk" I said

"But didn't you say that I'm to heavy for you?"

"Nope I don't mind now" I said and kissed her forehead. She blushed but looked away. Shes cute when she blushes.

Well time to go home!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Yay hope ya'll enjoyed! I know i know this part was boring/stupid. But I had no idea what to write.

Gomene :(

Lea~<3