❤Part 30❤

(No ones POV)

Lucy, Natsu and others arrived to the train station right before the sun rise. They all greeted each other and smiled waiting for their adventure to start.

Mira:'' well guyz... I've got different plans than the ones yesterday''

everone said 'what?' confused.

Mira:'' you see. we will go in a jungle. and we will live in cottages. OH and in each cottage there will be two people understand?''

everyone:''JUNGLE?!''

Wendy:'' NO I CAN'T GO! THERE ARE SPIDERS!''

Romeo:'' don't worry Wendy I'll protect you'' He said and smiled. Wendy blushed and nodded. thanking him for a 10th time now.

Lucy:'' awww young love'' she said and winked. everyone agreed with her.

Levy:'' LUCY LET'S BE ROOM MATES!'' Levy said walking over at the Lucy's side.

Mira:'' no no no... I've already made pairs myself!'' she said getting a list outta her bag and started to read.

Mira:'' Erza and Jellal you two are going together'' she said giving them a map.

Erza slightly blushed when Jellal wraped his arm around her waist. ''Anyway why do we need this map for?'' Jellal answered.

Mira:'' wait and you'll see!'' she said and Jellal nodded.

''okay to my next pairings'' Mira clapped her hands together and started.

''Gajeel goes with Levy. Lucy goes with Natsu. I'm going with Laxus and Wendy goes with  Romeo understood?'' everyone sighed and walked to their partners.

''well I like being with my partner anyway'' said Natsu and kissed Lucy's cheek.

''yo shrimp! get your ass over here!'' Gajeel said pointing at the spot next to him.

''DON'T CALL ME SHRIMP ASSHOLE!'' Said Levy stomping beside him punching him in the arm.

''moody are we?'' said Gajeel and patted Levy's head.

''so cute~~'' Said Lucy giving winks at Levy and smiling excitedly.

Laxus just sighed and went on the train so did everyone else. girls were talking about the trip while the two dragon slayers were in their own cabin trying not to throw up.

~At the Jungle entrance~

Mira:'' okay everyone get in your pairings! and put your maps out!''

they did as they were told getting into pairs and getting their maps outta their bags. suddenly a girl in the age of 24 came towards them.

''hello everyone! I was told to tell you the rules here!'' she said greeting everyone. '' so heres the thing. first of all why you guyz got maps. its because you will have to FIND your cottage with your partner. every map has their own way to their little house. I wish you good luck and have fun! oh and don't follow the others thats against the rules and different maps'' she said and left.

''okay so everyone good luck!'' Mira said dissapearing with Laxus.

they all nodded and left.

'this is going to be interesting'  they all said in their minds and smile at their partners. little they didn't know that this may took days...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

yes finally im so proud of writing this story! I'd like to thank my sister for helping me get ideas! shes amazing and I hope she'll write stories too. (if ill get her to do it -.-)

anyways im really excited for the next part! :D oh and everypart will be discribing different pairings! NaLu will be ofcourse the longest

thank you again sooooo much for the likes,reads,and comments! I love you!

Lea~~