❤Part 27❤

(Lucy's POV)

Days went by really quick. It was 3 days when I skyped with Levy,Erza,Juvia and Mira. they wouldnt stop teasing me. I still didnt get a chance to call them and tell them that nothing happend. I sighed and started to wander around the castle. I never really got a chance to look at it. Natsu went for a walk too but I don't know where at all.

I looked at the pictures that were hung on the wall. First there was a woman and a man. probably the Prince's parents. His mom is  very beautiful. Long brown wavy hair, blue eyes, full lips and she was wearing a gorgeous long sky blue dress. The man was wearing a black suit, black pants and black shoes with sky blue tie. His hair color was black and his eyes were green.

I started to walk forward and stopped by some huge door. I opened them and saw a HUGE library. 'I think I'm in love. to bad Levy isnt here' I said and walked inside. I took the most interesting looking book and took a seat on a huge sofa. I crossed my legs opened the book on the first page and started to read.

(Natsu's POV)

Since Luce was wandering around the castle I decided to find her. not knowing where i'm going I took a sharp right on the hallways and then left, left,right... and so on. I came into a dead end. It was weird since there was nothing on the wall and no door there. 

I sniffed the air and sensed something strange. I walked towards the wall placed my hand on it and sniffed again. somehow I slipped during that and my face bumed into the corner of the wall. 

I groaned and placed my hand on the bump. sudenly I heard a huge 'CRACK' the wall moved aside. because I was curious I went inside. there were stairs leading the way. It was dark and  I couldnt see. I took a torch off the wall and used my flame to light it up. after that I walked down the stairs.

~ A few minutes later~

I finally came to a small wooden door. I tried to open  it but no luck. there was dust everywhere. I could smell dead rats in here. disqusting. I looked around and searched for any keys with my eyes. I gave up and decided to barge in. ''IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON'' finally the door crashed down. I was suprised inside was no dust nothing seemes old. the room looked like a office. 

I wandered around bit. I saw some papers on the table. I became curious so I took them in my hands. I looked at the words that were bigger than the others.

it wrote: Lucy Heartfilia

my eyes widened. I readed more then left the paper on the table and rushed trough the door to the stairs and up.

'' Lucy is in danger'' I said in my mind and closed the wall so no one would suspect a thing. after that I quickly ran in any direction I could to find Luce.

After that... I don't really know where she is...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

yay new update! hope you all enjoyed!! 

thank you sooo much for all the comments and likes and followers!

love you!~

Lea