part 48

(Natsus POV)

Everyday I couldn't stop thinking about this girl named Lucy. But every time I did i felt a huge pain in my head. Why is it like that?

I sighed looking up at the sky. Why was she crying that day? Did I do something? I don't remember. I felt stupid I really did. I groaned grabbing my hair. What is this pain?!

I stood there for a while until this pain has calmed down. That reminds me of something. I haven't seen Liss for a while. She told me about this other guy stalking her and such. I haven't feel a bit jealous about that. I was okay with it but why? I like Liss but I don't feel anything.

"Natsu!" I heard a voice but before I could turn around I felt a huge pain on my neck and I fell down. After that I couldn't see anything but darkness.

..........................

"You'll wake him up!"

"Shhh stay quiet Levy!"

"Juvia agress!"

"Girls shh we're top secret right now! I feel like an agent!"

"Eh Erza keep on dreaming"

I woke up slowly. I was sitting on a chair. I was tied up. I tried to use the flames to burn the ties but I couldn't. I cursed.

"Natsu are you awake?" The first to show up was Erza. After her Levy, Juvia and Mira also showed up.

"You girls? What are you doing?" I said slowly, Strugling to escape.

"We are helping you" said Levy.

"Helping? About?"

"Bringing back your memories" Said Erza.

"My memories? Whats with my memories? I remember everything!" I said kinda annoyed.

Juvia shakes her head. "Juvia isnt agreeing to this" she slowly took a photo out of her pocket and showed it to me. "Juvia and others are trying to get your memories back about her"

I looked at the picture. It's the blonde girl! Named Lucy I think. I groaned in pain."does it hurt if you're trying to think about her?" Asked Mira.

I slowly nodded looking away.

"Then we have no choice but to go the hard way" said Levy and girls nodded. They surounded me each on the other side. They pointed their hands at me and started to say some weird words.

The pain is starting again. My head will explode...

(Lucys POV)

I just went out of the store when I got this huge pain on my neck. The mark! I pressed my hand on it and collapsed to the ground. It hurts...

(Lissanas POV)

I could sense something strange but I didn't mind. I was with bixlow and my mind was somewhere else. He let me wear his mask today. He was such a cutie...

I could feel myself blush. "You're blushing" he said and I looked away. Whats with this feeling?

"Come!" He said and grabed my hand. It was starting to get dark and I was confused. This feeling... is something great. My heart is racing everytime I feel his touch. Or wheh he looks at me. And this dark feeling always goes away. And I'm forgeting about something. I don't feel anything towards Natsu anymore.

Was this really what everyone were saying? Just a kids crush? So If hes the past. Does that mean that hes the future? I could feel freedom inside me and a warm feeling in my heart. I'm sorry Natsu. But I choose him.

Bixlow <3