Chapter 106

Note: Happy three years with our five magical giants❤️😊

Happy 3rd Anniversary Moas!❤️💞

-

"So this was your plan? To have me and Beomgyu-hyung get some... alone time?" Taehyun rose a brow as his eyes were glued to Yeonjun.

"Mine, Soobin's and Hyuka's to be exact," Yeonjun says cheerily.

Taehyun was currently at Yeonjun's office, since the older male had been bugging him to talk along with Kai.

"But the teambuilding is real by the way." Kai says.

"We figured that your little kitten might not want to be left all alone. And I know you Tyunnie will agree as long as Byunnie is happy. However Beomgyu-hyung's gotten a bit protective lately so I had Moh-wa deal with him." Kai explains.

"Mhm, which almost had Gyu-hyung plotting Hwa's murder." Taehyun utters. "Seriously give her a break I feel like she's so done with us."

"Hwa's always been done with us Tyun," Yeonjun giggles. "Well mainly on Binnie and Gyu since they tend to gang-up and bully her on a daily basis back in the day. I guesd Hwa's gotten used to it."

"You're just saying that cause the hyung's aren't teasing you anymore." Hyuka cackles.

"More specifically since they're scared of you drugging them in their sleep," Taehyun adds. "Make sense that I haven't heard the word old in a while here."

"I am not old!" Yeonjun protests. "I barely have any wrinkles and mosy importantly I don't have white hairs growing on my scalp!"

"You dyed your hair though."

"So?! You and Hyuka did too!" Yeonjun says defensively before sighing.

"Anyway, the kids will be away for a few days-"

"A few days!?" Taehyun repeated, eyes wide.

"I mean..." Kai shrugs. "It is a teambuilding thingy so expect it to be a bit longer. Besides I'd love to see Gyu-hyung's face when he finds out hehe..."

As mentioned, Beomgyu has been protective over his son for the past months. Well, nobody can blame him though, Taehyun would be too, especially after seeing those cuts and whip lashes on their son's body.

But on a certain time however, Beomgyu's protectiveness became a bit—amusing.

Taehyun noticed it a few months ago, that whenever this one certain young Choi would visit, Beomgyu would either raise an eyebrow, frown, and sometimes even trail his eyes to where his son and the latter would go. Somehow making sure that there'll be no funny business.

"You better hide if he hears that," Taehyun chuckles.

"Oh? Taehyunnie's going to tell on me to his husband?" Hyuka gasped.

Taehyun chortled softly. "He isn't my husband Hyuka, what're you talking about?"

Kai only scoffed at what Taehyun had said before saying. "Sure he isn't."

"At least your son's having a way more successful lovelife than you, Tyun." Yeonjun cackles.

"Poor Byunnie, he'll be so sad you won't give him a younger sibling," Kai sighs.

"Hyuka what the heck?!"

+×+

"TACO!"

"CAT!"

"GOAT—"

"AAAHH!"

"AAAHH SHIT!"