Chapter 120

"I hate you," Beomhyun hissed as he glared at Soojun who scoffed.

"The feeling's mutual don't worry." the latter utters.

Currently the two boys were walking down the busy streets of Gangnam, passing by shops and cafes as they bickered.

"But seriously though what kind of gift do you wanna get your parents?" Beomhyun asked.

January 17 was Soobin and Yeonjun's anniversary and Soojun wanted to give them something nice. And the young boy wanted Beomhyun's help.

Soojun shrugs. "Dunno, I mean I did get them something yesterday. And then gave it to them this morning, they really liked it."

The younger male frowns. "If you already bought them something then what're we doing here?"

"Or was this your excuse on asking me out on a date?" Beomhyun asked.

Soojun rose an eyebrow. "Why? Will you leave me here and go home if I said it was?" He challeges.

The brunette frowns. "No, not really. And why would I even do that to you?"

Soojun gave him a smirk. "You like me that much?"

Beomhyun rolls his eyes, "Correction, I hate you that much."

"I hate you too, Byunnie~"

As the two boys continued on their date, on the way they bought themselves milktea and sat on one of the benches on a park.

"Hey hyung, I have a question," Beomhyun spoke.

"Mm, sure ask away." Soojun nods, gently shaking his milktea.

"I haven't seen Auntie Moh-wa in awhile. Do you know where she is?" Beomhyun asked.

"Oh, Auntie Moh-wa's probably with her DOM colleagues. They have this small gathering every January." Soojun tells him.

"Oh, so when will she be back?"

"Probably on before February." Soojun answers.

"Oh, I see," Beomhyun nods.

Another round of silence took over before the young brunette asked another question.

"Hey hyung, what's your love language?" Beomhyun asked the older.

"My love language?"

"Mhm, Linnie-Noona called me yesterday and started rambling about this one second lead in that fave kdrama of hers. And then she ranted about the five types of love languages or sumn." Beomhyun says as he looks at Soojun.

"She says it consists of words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time and physical touch. So I wanted to asked on what's yours."

"Hmm..." Soojun hums as he took a sip on his milktea. "Well it depends on the person I'm with though. But I mostly do quality time, words of affirmation and acts of service."

He then looks at Beomhyun. "What about you?"

"Physical touch and quality time mostly," the brunette says.

"And then she kept sobbing on how the second lead didn't deserve to be alone and broken at the end of the series." he adds.

Soojun chuckles. "That's very her, what else did Noona say about it?"

"She enumerated every good trait the second lead had," Beomhyun began him. "Like how he listens to the leading lady's rants, comforts her, teases her, helps her with homework and uh... wait, oh yeah! He was a gentleman, and was very understanding. In shorter terms, he was a definite green flag," Beomhyun says.