Chapter 32

PETE

Seeing Kao drunk look makes me feel hotter, his face flushed, eyes closed, mouth wide open in a silent moan. I grabbed him and dragged him inside our room right after he said to continue inside, I wouldn't give him any chance to change his mind.

I would be a hypocrite if I said that I was not expecting this, I've been waiting for him to be ready for so long that after hearing him utter those words I no longer think twice and hurriedly pulled him inside our room. And as the door closed, I pulled his shirt off his back gesture to him to get on the bed before removing my own and my hunger just doubled as I see his eyes get darker from desire as he watch me remove my clothes.

"No backing down now, Kao." I say as I slowly climb on top of him, one hand supporting my body the other caressing Kao heated skin.

Kao suddenly pulled me from my neck closer to him, that I almost pressed my whole-body weight to him if not for my hand that was supporting me. But it did let our heated skin to touch more, that now my raging hard on is pressed above his.

"Promise, I won't." Kao says in a raspy voice, tightening his arms around my neck he closed his mouth to mine, his tongue eager to explore. Answering his kissed with the same intensity, I slowly brushed our hard on to each other. Even with our shorts still on, I still can feel the heat coming from it that make me want to devour Kao.

Pressing my c*ck harder to his, Kao detach his lips from mine and moan my name as he arches his back making our hot and hard c*ck to grind more.

"Aaah, please Pete!" I slide my tongue down his neck, tasting him. One of Kao's hands slide up to hold on to my hair, pushing it a little more to his neck as if wanting me to taste him more, and so I did. And as I did that, my other hand went down between us, moving to the waistband of Kao's shorts. I can't help but smirk when Kao voluntarily raised his hips that I can slide his short and briefs off easily.

I got hold of Kao's bare, hard and pulsing member, his answer to that is a beautiful moan. I slide my tongue up his right ear and whispered. "Been dreaming about this for a long time."

I remove my lips on his ear and turned my head up to look at Kao.

"Pete, stop saying such things!" I can't help but chuckle at Kao's shy face, I give him a quick wet kiss on his swollen mouth before crawling my way down to my target. "Pete? What..what are you doing?"

"Shh, just relax." I even wink at him before settling down between his thighs, eyes lock on his hard leaking c*ck. I lick my lips before leaning forward, sliding my tongue around its head earning a loud moan from Kao.

This is my first time giving a head and I don't even feel disgusted, far from it. More like excited, thrilled and I buried my nose on the base of Kao's c*ck and smelled the musky scent mixed with his own personal smell. Ghad, I just want to eat him up, and so I did. I glide my tongue the side of his c*ck and slowly travel up before I enclose the head inside my mouth and fully tasting him.

"Ahhhhh, Pete! Ahhh." Hearing his moan made me want to pleasure him more, brazing my self I pushed down more, letting more than half of his length inside my mouth. Sliding my tongue around, specially under the head.

This maybe the first time I will ever have sex with a man, but I know what feels good and of course I did my research on how to do it. Well, I know how it happens, I just want to know how to make it more pleasurable and not painful to Kao.

All we did before this is kiss and make out, we did touch each other from time to time but never really going further than that.

Now bobbing my head up and down his c*ck, Kao moaning my hand pushing down his hips that was jerking up as I swallow him deeper. He is so lost in pleasure and sensing that I remove my mouth around his member. I hurriedly spit on my hand and put his c*ck back inside my mouth when he started to release a sound of protest.