Mysterious man

I closed my eyes tightly, putting my hands upon my mouth to cover it that seems the clothing they tied is not enough to make me silent. The noises outside, makes me anxious. Sounds of punches and kicks, hisses of pain, and wood breaking are heard amidst the quietness.

What if that man would die? There are three of them but he is probably only one, how he will make a fight?

"Stop! Please Stop!", I screamed inside my mind. I am scared. I am over than worried for my life... and for the mysterious man.

Something hit the carrier hard. It was a loud bang. The carrier slightly shake due to it. I got terrified. Siniksik ko ang sarili ko sa pinakadulo ng carrier kahit alam kong maliit lamang ang espasyo. I covered my ears.

"Wala ka pala bata," one of my perpretator stated, I heard. The others laughed. "Masyadong nagpapakabayani, mahina naman", the another added.

"Kung nakinig ka nalang sa amin at umalis, edi sana hindi ka nasaktan". I heard a hiss of  pain and cough. They started punching and kicking him all over.

"Mayabang ka diba? Lumaban ka!Iwasan mo kami! Ipakita mo yung lintik mong mga mata!", one of the bad man shouted.

A breaking noise coming from a wood bumping on something alongside to a hiss of pain of someone was heard. No.

"Hindi ka lalaban?! Iwasan mo ang mga suntok namin, Tanggalin mo ang panyo sa mata mo!"

I should stop them. They will kill the man who tried to save me! It is my fault. I-- I should step up.

"Ayaw mo tanggalin?! Sige ako gagawa para sa iyo...masya--"

I get my braveness and take the clothing out my mouth and loosen the rope in my wrists with my teeth. Good thing, it was not too tight and it was easy to take it off. As the rope that tied my wrists fall down on my lap, a sudden scream was heard.

"AHHHH!"

It was a scream of fear and shock. Fast, loud steps from sudden running were heard too.  W--What happen? Am I already late? Is the man who is trying to save me failed and di--

The door of the carrier forcely open. I got alarmed. I go back to the far corner I put myself before at pilit siniksik ang aking sarili sa pinakagilid ng kinalalagyan ko. My head was on my knees. My hair was all messy.

"Don't. Please don't kill me", I plead to someone who open the door.

"Get out now", my silent sob stopped. The unfamiliar deep voice before was heard. It was the mysterious man. It is the one who heed my help. He is alive. He is safe.

"Faster!", he demanded in whisper tone.

"Are yo--- you okay?", I asked to him. He seems hurt based on his tone. He was talking in whisper because he seems restraining his pain. After all, he recieves much punches and kicks as well, hit by woods. I know...he is injured. He is...because of me.

"Get out now!", he suddenly shouted. I got surprised dahil doon daling-dali akong lumabas.

As I go out and stepped my two feet on the ground, I accidentally slipped. I expect on the sudden fall, but a pair of hands catches me.

I inhaled deeply. He save me twice.

He hold me from the back at his one hand while the other is in my waist. The sudden skinship makes my heart to thump faster.

"You should be careful", he said nonchalantly. He loosen up his hold on me.

I got perplexed unabling me to move.

"You can straight up, stupid", my posture was the same as he loosen his hold on me. I got my upper body slighly forward. Due to the sudden moment, seems that my mind go far away.