The scar tears

It was Xether.

He saw me crying, running towards the crowd and so, he ran over to stop and comfort me.

He doesn't even know what is happening. What I am there, what is the commotion all about but he just wipe my tears and lend his hand without a thought. He felt that I was needing somebody that time.

Even after he heard the rumor that the lady's corpse is called a witch and know that it was my mom, he stays and just hug me. He whispered, "I will make your mom have her burial. Trust me, baby."

And I am grateful for him for being at my side when everybody was gone.

After that moment, I got to realized how did he arrived in the forest. Why did he know where exactly am I because I didn't even have a time to inform Grandma. But he just said that he have his own ways being the prince.

Pagkaalam daw niya kung nasaan ako, dali-dali daw siyang pumunta sa lugar na iyon lalo pa daw at kasama kong umalis si Hesper.

"Let me in."

Xether confidently demanded the guard in Tita Trisha's household. We go straight here after he calm me down on that place. In the forest, where the lifeless body of mom remained.

I gulped and release a deep sigh because of rage and pity. Rage over that two-faced lady who lead the unfair discrimination and pity over my mom  whom wrongly accused to what she isn't, and never do.

That was me. I was the one who done that act. I am the one truly at fault.

"Sir, hindi po pwede. Lubos pong pinaalala ni Madame na wag siyang abalahin nang kung sino man", pagpigil ng mga guwardiya ulit sa amin.

Kanina pa kami pinipigilan pumasok at makipag usap kay Tita Trisha. Humigpit ang pagkahawak ni Xether sa aking mga kamay. Alam kong napipikon na siya.

I touch his arm to calm his nerves down. Kanina lang siya ang nagpapakalma sa akin ngayon ako naman.

"Don't you know me?", Xether authoritatively asked the guard. Even as usual he have his blindfold on, his strong aura never fail to exude. I've got slightly scared for him in a while but he just tugged my hand that he was holding, making me near and hit his back.

"Let them in."

Lythia's voice suddenly spoke out at our behind. I quickly look at her.

She walked pass on our position and go face the guard. "Hindi mo ba ako narinig?", mataray niyang ani sa guard.

It was the first I see her act like this. Wala ang pagiging mahinhin at mataray makipag usap sa iba.

"P--pero ma'am. Utos po ni Madame na walang papapasukin. Kami malalagot nito eh", the guard stuttered to answer while brushing the back of his head. He seems hesitate to follow even Lythia's command.

Ganon ka ba kahirap kalabanin Tita Trisha?

Lythia smirked and crossed her arms over her chest. She look to the guard with intense gaze. "So, pati ako hindi pwedeng papasukin?", she pointed the house. "Sa sarili kong bahay? Really?"

She stepped forward.

"I am the boss too in this house so my command is for you to follow", she go back to his last position. "Open the gate and let us in", she spoke in firm voice.

And with a minute of hesitation and deep thinking. The guard finally open the gate for us.

"Ma'am kayo na po bahala kay Madame. Ayaw ko pong mawalan ng trabaho", the guard spoke after opening the gate wide.